Verizon gets you the girl according to this commercial

wsbsteven

Reaction score
I was watching Univision and saw this, it made me laugh.

[video=youtube;4O6RZCzH_rQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O6RZCzH_rQ[/video]

I wish they would have advertised the Droid instead of the Eris, it seems like it's always the Eris.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish they would have advertised the Droid instead of the Eris, it seems like it's always the Eris.

yeah, I don't understand that either.

Have you seen the motorola sales numbers? There is a reason you don't see advertisements for vettes and lambos... They sell themselves, it would be wasted money at this point.

OP
wsbsteven

wsbsteven

Reaction score

yeah, I don't understand that either.

Have you seen the motorola sales numbers? There is a reason you don't see advertisements for vettes and lambos... They sell themselves, it would be wasted money at this point.

Kind of like that Google ad on the super bowl?

koralyne

Reaction score
I find it quite hilarious when the speaker says something in english, how he says it perfectly without an accent, then goes back to spanish... lol!

gentlefury

Reaction score
It's making fun of those ridiculous engagement ring commercials with the silouhettes...lol Pretty funny actually.

I'm sure att will come up with one identical to it but with luke wilson being a douche.

I'm really getting sick of these we're better than att/ we're better than verizon commercials tho...why not just ignore the competition and explain why you are the best done. Just like the I'm a Mac, I'm a PC....WHO CARES! Talk about the merits of your product alone, not why you are better than your direct competition!

It reminds me of politics!

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
DROID is it's own thing sort of like the iPhone. You probably won't ever see Verizon commercials featuring the Droid.