Verizon Gets a Big Lineup of New Phones Today: DroidX2, Xperia Play, Revolution

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
512 darn it. I was hoping for more. I wonder how it gets such a high quadrant. If thats total ram its still higher than Dx2 and Charge which get around 400 total.

Sent from my fascinate

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just tested the revo out. Sad to say I wasnt too impressed. Definetly fast, but not faster than my voodoo fascinate. It had less available ram than my fascinate at 364mbs. But is definetly a nice phone just not much improved over what I have. Its one of the nicer ones available now. I think I will wait and see what else comes out.

Btw the screen in the dx2 was pretty not good.

Sent from my fascinate

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
you gotta think though, how fast was your Fascinate when it was stock? Rooted/Rommed phones will always outperform stock phones. well, not always, but you get my point. and yeah, the DX2 screen is terrible. RAM is 512, but is showing up at 364 for the same reason that the 16gb of internal memory is showing up as only 12gb, the file system.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
you gotta think though, how fast was your Fascinate when it was stock? Rooted/Rommed phones will always outperform stock phones. well, not always, but you get my point. and yeah, the DX2 screen is terrible. RAM is 512, but is showing up at 364 for the same reason that the 16gb of internal memory is showing up as only 12gb, the file system.

Yea I forgot about rooting. If it is this fast stock, it will prolly be blazing overclocked. Does it have full hdmi mirroring (ex: web browser over tv)? Or just hdmi to tv of media content on sdcard. The vzw reps didnt know.

Sent from my fascinate

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
not sure, i'll try it when i get home... made sure to get the cable. from what i've read, it's true hdmi mirroring. i wanna play me some Lets Golf 2 on the big screen! lol. Hit me up on GTalk, stetson.andy, i'll be working on this tonight (after midnight), and a root method for ADB through windows. I'll also be around all day tomorrow online, to field more questions about the phone.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
not sure, i'll try it when i get home... made sure to get the cable. from what i've read, it's true hdmi mirroring. i wanna play me some Lets Golf 2 on the big screen! lol. Hit me up on GTalk, stetson.andy, i'll be working on this tonight (after midnight), and a root method for ADB through windows. I'll also be around all day tomorrow online, to field more questions about the phone.

Ok Thanks man!

Sent from my fascinate