Verizon Galaxy Note II Pre-Orders Starting Midnight Tonight & Press Pics Released

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-gnote2-pics.png

We have a two-for-one story for you today. Pre-orders for the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II will begin tonight at Midnight for $299.99 on a new contract. This has not been officially confirmed by Verizon yet, but the info seems to come from a good source.

Additionally, Samsung revealed some official press pics for the Verizon version of the Galaxy Note II. One thing that might bother some users is that Verizon affixed their logo prominently on the Home Button. Still, if you want to stick to Verizon's network and want this phone, then it's a minor issue. Hit up the Samsung source link below for more press pics.

Source: GottabeMobile and Samsung

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
OMG they did put the veizon logo on the home key. How... TACKY!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
9D8C20533C9D4FE1906708245467CF97.ashx

VZW reps tonight ^

geoff5093

Reaction score
I don't really see the need to pre-order when you can just walk in and buy one on release day.

acousticshade

Reaction score
Phone = cool
Verizon logo on home button = Lame

If I buy this phone might have to give my dremel tool a workout & file the home button down a little, lol.

npro1464

Reaction score
Yeah i guess the only Android phones we'll ever have on VZ without their big ugly corporate logo on the front are the GS3 and the GNex. It may never happen again. Kinda sad.

This is annoying enough to cause me to not consider this phone. Why does Verizon have to be the only one to force Samsung to put a logo on the button? Its so dumb. Theres no need! Wake me up if anyone comes up with a real way to remove it and/or swap the button out. Im guessing we'll never see another Nexus. I dont think Google would bend over that much and let Verizon slap their ugly logo on the front, let alone leave it with an unlockable bootloader.

soulpatch

Reaction score
that ship by 11/27 is depressing. Lookos like I will be holding off for a bit as I need to see this one in person. Still toss up between this and the HD Razr but I want a phone NOW and with VZW holding off release it pushes me towards Razr. Sucks other carriers will already have their phone out...

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
soulpatch said:
that ship by 11/27 is depressing. Lookos like I will be holding off for a bit as I need to see this one in person. Still toss up between this and the HD Razr but I want a phone NOW and with VZW holding off release it pushes me towards Razr. Sucks other carriers will already have their phone out...

Good thing I have patience. I gotta check them out side by side. Good thing verizon doesn't have a bunch of phones so they should be close enough.

soulpatch

Reaction score
Oh I will wait. I wont like it but I will wait. I am also hopefull that Wirefly or Costco run a deal to save me some coin to ease the pain of shifting from unlimited data to limited when I make this shift. With a lil one on the way I can not justify 700 on a phone when that 400 would buy the crib or about 2 days worth of diapers. LOL

My current Razr is working fine so I am not in a rush per say but I do have the itch for a new phone...

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Some doctors should get together to cure internal itching, would've like to see it drop before turkey day though.

Reaction score
Man Verizon has to slap their logo on every smart phone device. The logo atleast shows up on the phone twice.