Verizon Galaxy Note 5 is Benchmarked with Exynos 7420 and 4GB RAM

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Galaxy-Note-5-benchmark-geekbench-leak.jpg

If this leaked benchmark is any indication, the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is ready to be unleashed and it's going to be a beast! According to a leaked benchmark, a Galaxy Note 5 with model number SM-N920V (the V indicates it's for Verizon), just scored 1418 (Single-Core) and 4399 (Multi-Core) points on Geekbench. This score is consistent with that of the Galaxy S6, which has nearly the same hardware.

According to the benchmark, the Verizon Galaxy Note 5 has the same Exynos 7420 chipset as the Galaxy S6, but it has 4GB if RAM instead. The latest rumors suggest that the Galaxy Note 5 might end up with a microSD slot after all, although that is not yet confirmed. Additionally, it will probably not have a removable battery.

Of course, this benchmark does nothing to elucidate either of those rumors.

Source: samsung SM-N920V - Geekbench Browser

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I was expecting more than a 4GB version of the S6. We'll see soon enough

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Samsung is known for small incremental updates with each new yearly flagship, but what I have noticed is, the differences don't always look all that great on paper but in real world use, the speed and minimal updates are actually noticeable in each new device they release.

S5 tap'n

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The 7420 blows away my Qualcomm processor.

It's good to finally see Samsung being able to integrate LTE with their in house Exynos.

Reactions: cr6

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Are you doing CAD work with your smartphone.

No, but I do a lot of PDF and excel file work on it. There is a notable difference between the two types of SoCs that Sammy uses. This is my first Qualcomm phone and I am not impressed. Exynos runs smoother.