Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Overview...

jseah

Reaction score
I don't have any hard data. But it seems to charge faster than with standard USB 2.0 cable. J

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk now Free

From what I understood, the charging faster only worked when you plugged the phone into a computer's USB port. This is because the USB 2.0 standard would output 500 ma on a computer's USB port while the USB 3.0 standard outputs 900 ma. That's still slower than the DC output of the charger plug, which is supposed to be 2 amps. Perhaps it only outputs 2 amps using the USB 3.0 cord, while it outputs 1 amp using a USB 2.0 cord?

delcopa

Reaction score
how does it feel having it in hand?isn't it too big? I'm still looking for an android phone better than GNEX but the same size of GNEX.
it is smaller then the note 2. not by much and only thinner but that is still smaller. the screen is only alittle bigger. so no i think it is fine one handed and they even added a shrink screen feature incase you cant reach 100% of the screen. for me that is just one of the show off features.dpnt think i will actually use it.

Sal R.

Reaction score
After playing with my brother-in-law's Note3, as Note2 user, I WANT the Note3.

I didn't care for the leather backing and aesthetics based on review, but after 1st hand contact with it, I wish I held out for the Note3 back in March.

KaChow

Reaction score
See this screen shot below...

Screenshot_2013-10-14-19-47-14[1].png

I want to find out what this is, is this a new of 3.0 USB Mass Storage (look at the bottom option under MTP and PTP)

combatmedic870

Reaction score
how does it feel having it in hand?isn't it too big? I'm still looking for an android phone better than GNEX but the same size of GNEX.

You should give the Dev Ed. Moto X a hard look then. Its basically an improved G Nex. Same sized screen and all.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

I came from the Gnex to this phone. Wow what a difference I love the size because I have big hands. Everything about the GNote3 is much better then my Gnex. I will never go back to Gnex again. Especially on Verizon. You can adjust the screen to use it in one hand. Go to the store and try it for yourself.

karte

Reaction score
I still haven't had a chance to go to store and play with the new toys, but for me a phone should be able to fit in the pocket. I don't want to carry my phone in one hand all the time, a holster is out of question.
One the other hand getting older means sight problem. I would like to have bigger keyboard for texting.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
It actually fits the pocket well. I was on the same page as you, but even in my slimmest fit jeans the Note 3 wasn't a problem in store. I would like to to up some stairs with it in tow, but there wasn't anywhere to try that out.