Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Stock Odin Package Available for Unbricking!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

samsung-galaxy-note-2_1346316413.jpg

The Verizon Galaxy Note 2 has been Rooted and some Odin flashable Roms are now beginning to drizzle out for this device. Until now there has been no safety net. The Root method required you to flash a prerooted file in Odin after that the only option was to return to stock rooted by flashing said rooted Odin file. The new Stock Odin package will allow you to get your phone back to out of the box condition incase you need to return it to Verizon for hardware related issues. This also will provide a way to unbrick the device if you run into any issues flashing Roms or mods. To install you will download the stock Odin package by developer "Imnuts", put your phone into download mode and connect to pc, open odin, select pda option, then find the file, press start and you are good to go.

Grab the Stock Odin file here Via Rootzwiki

Tonik

Reaction score
What an amazing start for an amazing phone, root, bootloader almost done and full recovery.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
pretty good stuff... and like I've said, suck it vzw... resistance is futile, the harder you try to stop us the worse it'll get. I really wish I had the time to learn more to help more. but I'm definitely willing to flash whatever as soon as I get my note 2

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will this clear the flash counter as well? I know Samsung has a slightly different one than other companies.