Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
VZW-Galaxy-Nexus-by-Samsung-550x265.png

Here we go, folks! The sign-up page for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus by Samsung is now up and ready for… signage. All you have to do is make sure you’re at least 13 years of age, enter you email address and you’ll be one of the first to receive information regarding the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon.

Verizon-Wireless-SGN-550x56.png

And thanks to our member StupidGenius for pointing this out, I’ve included a shot of the banner ad that displays when you search for a Samsung phone on Verizon Wireless. May I draw your attention to the “Exclusively from Verizon” part. How does that sit with you guys? ;) Either way, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus should be arriving any day now! You guys hyped?

Be sure to visit our sister site dedicated to the Nexus at Galaxy Nexus Forum - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Community

Originally posted by Arkbird.

Thanks for the tip Conqsoft!

Galaxy Nexus by Samsung

gunit34328

Reaction score
niiiiiiiiiice! btw, it's nice to have the nexus up there with all the other phones! it's looking mighty sexy with all that color! lol.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Yeeeah buuuuddy!!! Can't wait to get rid of this D2!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mark_V

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G4 Plus
Verizon has every bit of information about me they could need, and they want my mobile #? Get real.

sb1831

Reaction score
I don't think anyone has ever gotten anything with terms of updates for phones when they put those sites up. I always get an email telling me when there is a new iPhone though. I never got an email from VZW about the Bionic. I received one from moto.

screaminz2002

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why I feel uncomfortable about giving my carrier my cell number but you have to wonder why they are asking for it. Like the above poster, I have signed up several other places but still only get the information from this website..

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I signed up for information from one of these pages on the Thunderbolt and received a text that it was available 10 hours after I had my Thunderbolt.

Big Ry

Reaction score
That reminds me, I signed up for info about the tbolt too and never got contacted...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whether or not it goes somewhere else, they are smart to capitalize on the idea while they can...

ezizzle95

Reaction score
yeah i agree, unless your like us and follow everything going on with this phone, your going to think "oh i better switch to verizon i want that phone" then 3 weeks later your old carrier has it. haha

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Although, this could follow release patterns of previous US Nexus devices I guess. Verizon could get "exclusivity" for 3-4 months, then other carriers to follow.

ezizzle95

Reaction score
Although, this could follow release patterns of previous US Nexus devices I guess. Verizon could get "exclusivity" for 3-4 months, then other carriers to follow.
this may be cold hearted but...... I don't care if other carriers ever it, just as long as I got a LTE Nexus!!!!!!!!! haha. By the way I wonder if this would work, I've already had to replace my bolt 3 times, and I know a while ago if you had to have 5 replacements you can choose another phone. Could I do that to get the nexus? haha