Verizon Galaxy Nexus available for just $154.99 from LetsTalk

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its been delayed long enough for me that I have saved the money. Ill be using my gnex tomorrow. I don't care about the 150. I can always earn more money.

I'm waiting outside the door before opening

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Its been delayed long enough for me that I have saved the money. Ill be using my gnex tomorrow. I don't care about the 150. I can always earn more money.

I'm waiting outside the door before opening

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

Same here Yak, I played with one like a couple hours ago and I'm not waiting any longer, even to save $150.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
One last question will my insurance for my phone be transferred over?

That I'm not sure about. Maybe someone who's ordered from a site like this can verify. Sorry.

maniaryan

Reaction score
what are some third party places to get insurance if you get it from lets talk? or can you get insurance from them?

PrISM

Reaction score
I want (need) a new phone as well, but I don't NEED this phone on launch day. I've been waiting around since the Bionic was announced, to the Razr and now this. I can wait a few more days to save $150 bones.

Papasmurf

Reaction score
When you go to upgrade choose phone only and than at the end you can just click "keep current data plan" for 0$

I know that option exist but will it actually keep your current setup? Has anyone done it after the tiered plan change? First time buying outside of Verizon

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I ordered my Bionic from these guys at launch. They're good. Got it for $175

A-Bomb

Reaction score
I know that option exist but will it actually keep your current setup? Has anyone done it after the tiered plan change? First time buying outside of Verizon

Yeah it is my first time too but what else could that possibly mean? Right now the only thing I don't know about is the insurance.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what are some third party places to get insurance if you get it from lets talk? or can you get insurance from them?

you have 30 days to take in a new phone to a verizon store to get insurance approved on the device.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

You'll be fine, you'll just end up paying a bit more for the phone. Since Let's Talk receives a smaller commission from people staying on grandfathered plans.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
were you able to keep your data plan?

Yup! You just end up paying a little bit more on the device. Since Let's Talk receives a smaller commission from vzw when you keep your grandfather.

JUST be sure to read through ALL YOUR OPTIONS as you checkout. By default the radio button will be on the 2GB/Month option.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
I ordered my Bionic from these guys at launch. They're good. Got it for $175

How long did it take for you to get it? I'd wait a couple days to save $150. A couple weeks however I am not willing to wait.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums