Verizon Galaxy Nexus 4.2.2 All In One Update.zip Flash Over Any Build or Rom!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Android-4-2-2-Spotted-on-Galaxy-Nexus-Should-Arrive-in-Mid-February.jpg

Earlier today we announced that a 4.2.2 build for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus had leaked directly from Google servers! In order to flash said build you would have to flash back to stock whether that be by flashing a stock image manually through adb or by using one of the various toolkits. It can be an arduous process to flash back to stock then flash the OTA update. Mwalt had pulled the radios and made those flashable over your current rom.

P3Droid of TeamBlackHat has thrown together on of his famous All In One updaters for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus which will allow you to flash 4.2.2 over any custom Rom or build without the need to flash all the way back to 4.1.1 JRO03O. This makes everything nice and easy! This has only been tested in TWRP. If you are daring you could try in CWMR, but I wouldn't unless you make a nandroid first.

Grab the AIOUpdater.zip here

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
just after i finished restoring everything back to how it was after flashing 4.1.1 to install 4.2.2 i find this post :p

mumblemouth1

Reaction score
didnt work for me

tried installing over akop... used twrp. after phone boots up about 6 different process's crash. had to completely wipe and flash back to get my phone to work again

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
foxfi and wireless tether doesn't work with 4.2.2, just fyi.
Hotspot toggle widget does work though.

Last edited:

maguiz

Reaction score
loop in to reboot mode.

tried installing over akop... used twrp. after phone boots up about 6 different process's crash. had to completely wipe and flash back to get my phone to work again
tried to install using twrp. loos in to reboo mode for 1 hr (unlimited times boots up). How to stop this and get back.

mumblemouth1

Reaction score
tried to install using twrp. loos in to reboo mode for 1 hr (unlimited times boots up). How to stop this and get back.

if you can reboot into recovery just flash old rom and wipe everything. if not us nexus root toolkit. has option for it

Carpetman

Reaction score
I downloaded this and now my hotspot ask for subscription. Is there a way around this?

Carpetman

Reaction score
Thanks, I didn't know to use the widget so I was still trying to use the built in hot spot and that is why it was asking for my subscription so now all is good.