Verizon finally swapping my Bionic for the Rezound

MikeMasso

Reaction score
I just got my Bionic replaced with a Rezound last week. I tried to get an accessory (the iBeats that come with the phone or a free case) and they said that they couldn't give me any additional accessories with the phone. I'm happy with it, but I wish I would have demanded for the headphones, now. :mad:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got my Bionic replaced with a Rezound last week. I tried to get an accessory (the iBeats that come with the phone or a free case) and they said that they couldn't give me any additional accessories with the phone. I'm happy with it, but I wish I would have demanded for the headphones, now. :mad:

The iBeats are nice(my daughter loves them) but the Sony's I bought for $30 sound just as good.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
the beats ear buds are ok, nothing to write home about, I personally use power amp and my custom in ear monitors "I E M's" JH16Pro, nothing out there comes close to them. Www.jhaudio.com , and did I mention it sounds fantastic.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
the beats ear buds are ok, nothing to write home about, I personally use power amp and my custom in ear monitors "I E M's" JH16Pro, nothing out there comes close to them. Www.jhaudio.com , and did I mention it sounds fantastic. I also use equalizer from the market, it works with any music app that you have installed in your phone, like slacker, Pandora and the like, my two favorite ones are sky.fm and di.radio, both offer 64K (Aac)streaming for free and128K (acc )for a small price "worth every penny".

Cinoib

Reaction score
Screen is worlds better. Reception and data connection is better on a Bionic. If they came out with a Bionic 2 with the rezound screen, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

There is a bionic 2. It's called the Razr.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
To the OP and future references, no, they will not send it. If they do, you'll be some sort of exception with reason. If it's just a replacement for your Bionic or whatever, then no you won't. They also only sent me an extended battery/back door, though free of charge, instead of the standard, but they did send the back door for a standard battery. Which is why I just went and purchased MUGEN POWER 1900mAh EXTENDED LIFE SLIM BATTERY FOR HTC REZOUND ADR6425 VERIZON | eBay. Hopefully it's as good as it seems...