Verizon finally swapping my Bionic for the Rezound

Hiball

Reaction score
The question I have is they are sending me the shell of the phone so does anyone out there know if I will receive the Beats Audio earbuds as well or will I have to pick them up elsewhere? I do apologize if this question has already been answered in another post.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DROID11

Reaction score
The question I have is they are sending me the shell of the phone so does anyone out there know if I will receive the Beats Audio earbuds as well or will I have to pick them up elsewhere? I do apologize if this question has already been answered in another post.

I'd be willing to bet you'd have yup buy them on your own

OP
H

Hiball

Reaction score
I had 5 Bionics in the last 3 months and I told them it was time for a change and I would not accept another used Bionic. I was then finally offer a Razr or Rezound and I decided to give the Rezound a shot.

samiusmc

Reaction score
You should demand that they give you the phone and all the components it comes with. If you look at the Rezound user's guide, it says you shouldn't charge the Rezound with anything except the charger it comes with. Tell Verizon you need all the components or the phone won't be functional. It's worth a shot. With Verizon, I find, the tougher stance you take, the more they cave.

OP
H

Hiball

Reaction score
Thanks that's a great idea. I guess I will find out what all is in the box tomorrow when it arrives.

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
All I got was the phone, battery and door. Also came from a Bionic.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

OP
H

Hiball

Reaction score
All I got was the phone, battery and door. Also came from a Bionic.]

How do you like the Rezound vs the Bionic?

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
Screen is worlds better. Reception and data connection is better on a Bionic. If they came out with a Bionic 2 with the rezound screen, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

B

bens42608

Bad decision. BIONIC is still king beast for now. Rocking my 2760 mah battery- can handle 2 straight days of solid 4g use w/o having to charge.

map0824

Reaction score
I also swapped my bionic for the Rezound. This happened after going through 4 bionics. I did not get the beats ear buds but they did throw in a free extended battery and car charger. I could not be happier. While I loved the bionic and so wanted to keep it it was useless to me due to no data most of the time. I have had zero problems with data in the 2 weeks I've had the Rezound so I'm now convinced it was phone issues vs network issues

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

sjacksonauto

Reaction score
I got them to swap mine out a couple weeks ago, I also had 5 bionics (with faulty headphone jacks). The rezound is way better. Unlockable bootloader (s-off is only needed to flash radio, and there are ways around that), 720p screen without pentile display technology, way better 4g reception with no dropouts. In my house with bionic I had 1 bar 4g, I have full bars right now with the rezound. I really can't get over how good the screen is. Unless motorloa stops their locked bootloader nonsense, I will never buy another one again. Also, so far, the headphone jack is not faulty.

cubssuck1908

Reaction score
I got them to swap mine out a couple weeks ago, I also had 5 bionics (with faulty headphone jacks). The rezound is way better. Unlockable bootloader (s-off is only needed to flash radio, and there are ways around that), 720p screen without pentile display technology, way better 4g reception with no dropouts. In my house with bionic I had 1 bar 4g, I have full bars right now with the rezound. I really can't get over how good the screen is. Unless motorloa stops their locked bootloader nonsense, I will never buy another one again. Also, so far, the headphone jack is not faulty.

Exact same thing here. I *only*had 4 Bionics though. The Rezound is leaps and bounds above the Bionic. Had it for 2 hours before rooting and tossing ICS on it. Bye bye locked bootloader.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

B

bens42608

Extended battery is necessary for both and the rezound is so fat with its extended battery. It's very igly