Verizon Finally Brings Touchscreen Fixes To The LG G4

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Nov 25, 2015.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,221
    [​IMG]

There has been plenty of hoopla raised over the fact that every major US carrier has released an update to fix the Touchscreen issues which plagued the LG G4 except for good ole Big Red. Verizon actually started rolling out this fix way back in the beginning of October, but had to put an abrupt end to the update thanks to bugs that prohibited the device from receiving push notifications over wifi.

It seems those issues have finally been resolved. The new update brings the firmware version to 12A and includes the coveted touchscreen fixes. There are some other goodies included in this update such as a new slow mo camera option, and there are now separate options for volume levels on the ringer, notifications, and system. This update should be available for all. If you have not received a notification head into settings, about phone, system updates.

2. MattCHowell

MattCHowell Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Mine says version 13B

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. RyanPm40

RyanPm40 Active Member

Ratings:
    +131
    Had to flash back to stock 11a but so worth it! This definitely fixed my touchscreen issues. Huge difference. Now to root again :p

Search tags for this page
fotos do lg g4
g4
lg g 4

lg g4