Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

4g.jpg

Just in time for the holidays and those all those brand new LTE devices wrapped neatly under the tree, Verizon will be adding more than thirty new markets to their impressive 4G coverage map. Recent figures suggest Big Red is providing their signature high speeds in 179 markets presently, which means the 200 mark will easily be surpassed when the new cities go live on December 15th.

Has your city been added? Check below to see which new markets will be included.

New Verizon 4G LTE Markets:

Delaware

• Dover
Massachusetts
  • Fitchburg
  • Leominster
  • Lunenburg
  • Townsend
New Hampshire
  • Bedford
  • Goffstown
  • Hudson
  • Litchfield
  • Loudon
  • Manchester
  • Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
  • Merrimack
  • Nashua
  • Pelham
New York
  • Clintondale
  • Fishkill
  • Hyde Park
  • Kingston
  • New Paltz
  • Plattekill
  • Poughkeepsie
  • Red Hook
  • Rhinebeck
  • Saugerties
  • Wappingers Falls
Ohio
  • Findlay
  • Tiffin
  • Youngstown
  • Warren

Expanding Markets
:

• Savannah, GA

Source: Android.net via Verizon

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
4g is nice only thing holding it back is the first gen radios i went back to a 3g phone until then

drunkclever

Reaction score
Wait what... that list accurate? I was told by a rep that my city has lte coverage... Springfield, MA

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RedTarget

Reaction score
4g was turned on in my area yesterday, Indiana, PA... there was no mention of it coming to our area. So looks like others that may have turned LTE off on their phones may want to turn it on and check to see if Verizon has given them a gift as well.

VirtualCLD

Reaction score
Wait what... that list accurate? I was told by a rep that my city has lte coverage... Springfield, MA

I believe your city already has coverage. This list for cities that will get coverage starting around December 15th.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow they do know we exist in New Hampshire, not covered yet but the fact NH is getting some 4g love is a good sign for me, I am not too far from Manchester.

npro1464

Reaction score
Theres still a dead spot in Central NJ where I live that I would love to see Verizon address. Philly and NY don't cover this area!

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I'm outside Cleveland and loving it. Just did a speedtest and got 22.5 megs down... Keep that lte coverage growing.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
YES I WILL FINALLY HAVE 4G! I live at my college in Nashua, NH, and should be covered at home 40 minutes west, either by NH's 4G in Pelham/Manchester or even 'cause I'm close to the Mass border! :)

Verizon just made me so much happier, since my 3G is preeetty slow here on campus and only out computers and game consoles are allowed to hook up to the school's wifi!

1ceFiend

Reaction score
wow they do know we exist in New Hampshire, not covered yet but the fact NH is getting some 4g love is a good sign for me, I am not too far from Manchester.

I've been waiting to see NH included. Now hopefully they'll keep going north into Maine! But I'm worried they will forget about us :/

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Masshole

Reaction score

Springfield does have 4g coverage and so do many of the surrounding towns. My 4g speed tests, in Springfield with my wife's rezound, have averaged 31mb per second. That's blazing fast!

N4UPD

Reaction score
Since the 2012 roadmap is to cover interstates wonder if there will be a city list in 2012 or an interstate list. Need to start interconnecting these cities that have 4g along the highway and interstate systems.:D

ablank

Reaction score
The Northwest is lacking

#northidaho

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums