Verizon emails getting mashed together

NautiIntentions

Reaction score
I have the original Droid still running on 2.1 (no update yet as of this morning) and have had my Veizon.net email account set up on in since I got it last November. For about the last month my emails are getting mashed together. For example I might show I got an email from GNC about a vitiman sale and when I click on it to open it the body of the email is a watched eBay item. Happens with quite a few emails. Get an email about a reply on this forum and click on it and the body is an email from a friend. When I get to my laptop and log into my Verizon email the emails are fine. Just wondering if anyone else has been having the issue.

I have been changing over all of my emails notifications from various sites to my Gmail account and don't have the problem.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're talking about the stock email app, right? It is an abomination and should not be used by anyone. It looks like the database gets corrupted after a while. The scariest thing is that if you reply to emails it sometimes can attach totally unrelated emails...from other accounts of yours, even emails you've deleted.

I use K9 instead.