Verizon Droid Multi-media Charging Station or Window Mount $20 each - per slickdeals

r1nstang

Reaction score
There were people paying retail? That's so overrated.

yeah, at one point there was a lady on craigslist who had supposedly bought 3 window mounts by accident and tried selling me one for 35. i told her 30, but she said they are going to run out, when i pointed that they'll go down in price, she laughed and said no way...
Guess we just proved her wrong!
Oh and i got the promo code to work, and its not a bundle deal, you can order only one for 20.06.
I got mine!!
thats wierd it gave me a price of 19.49

jbernard703

Reaction score
unless either the DROID35 or ACC20 coupons work with the bundle, it's not worth it. my 25% off gets me the docks for about $22 shipped.

for those wondering if these are worth it; the car mount is great not only for nav, but also video capture and streaming radio.

the home dock is great to keep your phone away from spills, it keeps it upright, gives you an extra charger and is easier to get the charger in/out.

How does that math work, 22 for the charger and 22 for the dock is 44. Unless you can get the car charger for 5.95 i think the bundle is a better deal.

Silver Member
Reaction score
unless either the DROID35 or ACC20 coupons work with the bundle, it's not worth it. my 25% off gets me the docks for about $22 shipped.

for those wondering if these are worth it; the car mount is great not only for nav, but also video capture and streaming radio.

the home dock is great to keep your phone away from spills, it keeps it upright, gives you an extra charger and is easier to get the charger in/out.

How does that math work, 22 for the charger and 22 for the dock is 44. Unless you can get the car charger for 5.95 i think the bundle is a better deal.
my bad, i didn't realize it came with a car charger.

with that said;
Amazon.com: Motorola 89143N P513 Car Charger - Micro USB Connector: Electronics

jbernard703

Reaction score

my bad, i didn't realize it came with a car charger.

with that said;
Amazon.com: Motorola 89143N P513 Car Charger - Micro USB Connector: Electronics

lol, I just one upped you. I found one for .76cents, new, allegedly:icon_ banana:

. Amazon.com: Rapid Car Charger (CLA) for Motorola Droid A855 / CLIQ: Cell Phones & Service

papy72

Reaction score
I just got the multimedia dock, car mount and car charger from Verizon's website for 49.95 plus free shipping. They are running a bundle special.
The DROID35 coupon works with the bundle. Total is $32.47 (plus tax) for both cradles and the car charger.

Now that's what I call a deal!

beleau

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the seido case will fit the car cradle?

Murz

Reaction score
Verizon.com has been running some really nice deals in the past week or so. I saw a post on these forums a couple days ago and got a pair of the MOTOROKR s305's for $24 w/free 2-day shipping.

mrredskin

Reaction score
so there are two car window mounts, now. apparently the new one comes with a snap on cover for the display side of the phone. i bought one. hoping this is the answer i've been looking for. seidio charging $50 for theirs is a fist up the a

evilkokonut

Reaction score
you know whats even better? If you have a corp discount on your accout and login to your accoutn first, you can stack the 35% off and in my case, the 25% corp discount. I got the dock and window mount for $29 before tax for both.