Verizon Droid dock not on the website any more?!!!!!!!

speedo

Reaction score
Ok I ordered 2 for xmas one for me and one for the wife with the overnight ship and the 20% off they had going on them. So that was last Monday the 14th and I figure maybe its xmas and everything is a bit slower. So I go on the website to track the order and its gone nowhere to be found now.

Do you think they just canceled my order cause they were out. My card didn't get charged as I just looked and stupid me forgot to write down a order number.. I know I completed the order cause I had to put in my CC password for the order to go through. I am going to call in the morning when the wife is gone but I am seriously upset if they just canceled it with no notification cause that was going to be a xmas present I was expecting. :icon_evil:

edit I found it...just didn't look in the right spot I will have to call Sunday for my status.

Enter your location

Last edited:

jev

Reaction score
The first dock I ordered from them got canceled because they ran out also. I did get an email from them letting me know that my order wasn't going to be filled and my card would not be charged though. I was able to order one about 4 days later and they were able to fulfill that order.

OP
speedo

speedo

Reaction score
Did you get yours overnight like it said when you checked out?

*yet another edit*

Talked to Verizon customer service this morning they found no transaction on my account, turns out I didn't sign in when I ordered it so like mentioned above I didn't receive a email. Well I did it this time logged in and I got an email, which turned out for the better cause the wife added a cover on her Droid and that won't work with the dock so I ordered her a motorokr and a car mount instead since she hates headsets. But after I placed the order yet again I realized the car dock won't work with the cover... o-well.

Last edited:

will.anaya

Reaction score
you should look into the shell/holster combo that verizon has. the back part comes off real easy, better than the body glove, so all i do is a quick removal and boom goes the dynamite.