Verizon Droid Devour aka Motorola Calgary Photos Surface

Million

Reaction score
Droid sequel already give it some time place! Anyway the keyboard looks better on this one... and the color is interesting.

Big Cam

Reaction score
SO whats the deal with the BLUR OS, is thatbetter than the Droids operating system?

I'm due to buy a droid in a few weeks.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
MotoBlur isn't a whole different OS. Underneath it is just Android and will run the same apps and do the same things. The difference is the UI or User Interface. Many things will LOOK and to a point behave differently. These usually include text messaging, special widgets, home screen modifications, dial pad, etc. MotoBlur is made to integrate facebook and whatnot a lot more than stock Android. I don't know too much about it though, I've never used it.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is another thread that I read which I happen to agree with. That those photos are from the 'early'/beta Droid. Happens in the WM market all the time. A phone is released and then a few weeks later (since security is relaxed) the photos of the test units surface and it's assumed to be the 'next' version. Verizon has a high-end and an intro end Android device. You can bet they will not be introducing another for a WHILE (I'd be surprised if it was before Q4 of this year)... these type of phones are meant to have a LONG life cycle.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Reminds me of an AT&T Quickfire.

BartJJ

Reaction score
wewt! how long til we can get motoblur on the droid i wonder?