verizon discount

iam_austin

Reaction score
I got my pro on black friday for the full 2 year contract price ($180) and I have the $100 new every two credit so it came out to $80 for me. I see the best buy and amazon deals for $50 and $20 respectively.

My question is can i either get verizon to discount my cost to $20 (have them knock $60 off my account or something) or will i have to return the phone (30 day grace period) and get it through best buy?

onsht1kll

Reaction score
You would have to return the phone .. if You get it through best buy or amazon and it breaks within 30 days u have to go back through them rather than having it replaced at a store .. gotta love 3rd party vendors!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DroidBoyJesse

Reaction score
Agreed!

You would have to return the phone .. if You get it through best buy or amazon and it breaks within 30 days u have to go back through them rather than having it replaced at a store .. gotta love 3rd party vendors!

got mine off amazon! love em

OP
I

iam_austin

Reaction score
I got the original phone from verizon, so i was hoping theyd hook up a discount rather than lose my business and take back a refurbished phone

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I got the original phone from verizon, so i was hoping theyd hook up a discount rather than lose my business and take back a refurbished phone

That's why they have The $35 restock fees now. . Just do your homework and see which way Would save you money