1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

verizon discount

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by iam_austin, Dec 11, 2010.

1. iam_austin

iam_austin New Member

I got my pro on black friday for the full 2 year contract price ($180) and I have the $100 new every two credit so it came out to $80 for me. I see the best buy and amazon deals for $50 and $20 respectively.

My question is can i either get verizon to discount my cost to $20 (have them knock $60 off my account or something) or will i have to return the phone (30 day grace period) and get it through best buy?
  2. onsht1kll

onsht1kll New Member

You would have to return the phone .. if You get it through best buy or amazon and it breaks within 30 days u have to go back through them rather than having it replaced at a store .. gotta love 3rd party vendors!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. DroidBoyJesse

DroidBoyJesse New Member

Agreed!

got mine off amazon! love em
  4. iam_austin

iam_austin New Member

I got the original phone from verizon, so i was hoping theyd hook up a discount rather than lose my business and take back a refurbished phone
  5. onsht1kll

onsht1kll New Member

That's why they have The $35 restock fees now. . Just do your homework and see which way Would save you money

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App