Verizon discount this weekend!

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not positive if this is happening in all states, but I would assume so. Verizon is giving a $40 bill credit with any 4g LTE smartphone purchase, new or upgrade! So if you've been holding off on getting an upgrade because of that stupid $30 upgrade fee, what are you waiting for?! This offer is only good this weekend, May 25th-May 28th. Keep in mind that it may take up to 3 months for credit to appear on your bill.

My apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep I believe its a nationwide thing. I forgot about that silly $30 upgrade fee. So ya this will at least offset that.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya although they do process pretty fast. I've never had an issue when getting refunded or credited. Good stuff either way.

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
Hmmm....according to SallyC's link, the offer ended on May 24. Is there a new offer?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
On this note.... I need a new toy.... I know people asked moto to slow down, but I wasn't one of them!! Lol. Come on moto, show us your next DROID device.. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!

SallyC

Reaction score
Hmmm....according to SallyC's link, the offer ended on May 24. Is there a new offer?

I'm finding this confusing also. According to this link, Best Buy is offering the deal this weekend but Amazon's page has it expiring on the 24th. So if you're interested in the deal, I guess you just need to ask before you buy and maybe shop around.

Crazy way to do a promo offer, imho.

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not positive, but the $40 might just be in-store. As I said in my original post, it may only be available in Wis and Ill

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It was mentioned to me on Wednesday that big red would probably have a sale this weekend... we'll see :) :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

toneyl

Reaction score
The $40 credit is available on costco.com so I imagine it's available in store nationwide as well.

SallyC

Reaction score
The $40 credit is available on costco.com so I imagine it's available in store nationwide as well.

Costco's my new favorite place! But, even so, I bet they won't let me upgrade to a Maxx since my phone's only about 6 months old. Too bad I don't have FoxKat's clout! :p

GSdub510

Reaction score
Too late :/ when i bought my maxx not only was there a $30 upgrade fee but the tax was from the $650 price tag. $290 for a phone advertised as $199.99 -__-