Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
DNA is a great phone but no SD card! Ahhhhhh. Your right!

I was going to get one but that was the deal breaker for me.... Ended up with an S3 instead.... Never looked back... By far the best phone I have ever had.... Big Red is going to do away with all SD cards on all of their phone before long. (my opinion based one what I have been reading) They want to push the cloud service along with everyone else.... Well I have a limited plan and little access to Wifi when I am not home... Plus most of what I listen too I HAVE to download the podcast and listen to it..... My uncle has a Rezound.. First smartphone he's ever had and I have to say I was REALLY tempted to get one then I decided to hold out for the DNA... But once I saw the lack of an SD card it went back to deciding between the S3 and Rezound... Then I saw a video on the USB on the go and was SOLD on the S3....

OP
R

RezQund

Reaction score
S3 is a great phone. Note 2 is what I'm getting next month! I can't wait! Unfortunately, I will be paying full retail price! Love my unlimited plan!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
S3 is a great phone. Note 2 is what I'm getting next month! I can't wait! Unfortunately, I will be paying full retail price! Love my unlimited plan!

I am right on the edge of getting a N2..... Just don't know if I want to cart around that much more screen LOL

OP
R

RezQund

Reaction score
I am right on the edge of getting a N2..... Just don't know if I want to cart around that much more screen LOL

I'm planning on using Note 2 for business and another phone smaller size maybe 4.3 inch. Thanks to the sim card. Unfortunately, my rezound 2ff is not compatible with note 3ff sim card. I'll be looking for all 3ff phones maybe motorola or incredible 4g

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I'll be happy to tell 'em what they can do with their "cloud"!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on using Note 2 for business and another phone smaller size maybe 4.3 inch. Thanks to the sim card. Unfortunately, my rezound 2ff is not compatible with note 3ff sim card. I'll be looking for all 3ff phones maybe motorola or incredible 4g

You can get an adapter for super cheap online. Assuming the N2 uses a micro-sim vs. the "regular" sim in the Rezound, it would be very easy to pop them in and out.

wardo

Reaction score
The insurance I have will give me a brand new phone. What happens if I need to have the rezound replaced?

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
The insurance I have will give me a brand new phone. What happens if I need to have the rezound replaced?

They probably have plenty of refurbished Rezounds for insurance fulfillment.

acejavelin

Reaction score
Are you sure your insurance specifies a "Brand new phone"? Most insurance's specify a "replacement phone", even though the sales person might say you will get a new one... most insurance and extended warranties also include a provision to replace the phone with a "similar" or approximate equivalent device if an exact replacement is not available.

Moral... don't trust a sales person, read the fine print!!!

jspradling7

Reaction score
You can get an adapter for super cheap online. Assuming the N2 uses a micro-sim vs. the "regular" sim in the Rezound, it would be very easy to pop them in and out.

Yes, I think I paid a dollar on Amazon and received two adapters, so that's 50 cents a piece. I use my Droid Charge as my work phone and my GNex as my evening and weekend phone. I swap sims twice a day using those adapters, they work great. I bought a Rezound (it should be in today) to replace my Charge as my work phone so I guess I will continue to use the adapters.

wardo

Reaction score
Are you sure your insurance specifies a "Brand new phone"? Most insurance's specify a "replacement phone", even though the sales person might say you will get a new one... most insurance and extended warranties also include a provision to replace the phone with a "similar" or approximate equivalent device if an exact replacement is not available.

Moral... don't trust a sales person, read the fine print!!!

Yes its legit. Insurance is from the retailer diamond wireless. Not Verizon.
I wish I paid attention to the insurance earlier last year. I wasted time going through Verizon. I just bought the note 2 for myself and actually read the insurance guidelines. Lesson learned, read your paperwork.

I don't want to call them and ask what would happen. That would be fishy in my eyes.

Maybe they will offer a early upgrade. Sounds easy enough