1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Data Plan Question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by brian.bsi, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian.bsi

brian.bsi New Member

I have a fast question. I have 2 moto droids on my account. Both have the 29.99 data plan. I have call verizon and tried to pin them down that there is a 5gb limit. They say no there is not on the smart phone plans. That is only if you are tethering. Does anyone know for sure. The reason I ask is cause if you look at streaming Pandora 50 hours a week, plus everything else I do with my mini computer/phone. It does not seem as though 5GB is that much and pretty easily reached. I sure would hate to end up with a 1000 dollar phone bill. :motdroidhoriz:
  2. denlem

denlem New Member

I mentioned this when I bought my Droid. The manager pulled out a laptop and showed me a Verizon chart that said the plan was unlimited.
  3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.