Verizon data plan deal for Droid Incredible?

pbesong

Reaction score
I heard that if you get one by Sunday, Verizon will give you a Droid Incedible for $100 and the data plan will only be $20 per month. Anyone else heard of this? I don't see it listed on their site.

cpjr

Reaction score
Honestly, I've never ever heard of verizon offering deals on data plans.

OP
P

pbesong

Reaction score
me neither. I'd call them myself, but kids are in bed right now. maybe i'll call tomorrow or something. just wondered if anyone else had heard about this too and where they found out about it if they did. I know they have the hotspot thingy, but that's not the same thing as the unlimited data plan.

peterjariel

Reaction score
ehh I pay 9.99 a month for unlimited data, look it up in the forum, the only thing that sucks is that itll probably go up with the 4g phone

OP
P

pbesong

Reaction score
is that thru Verizon? that's cheap. the only discount I'd heard of before was the 150 mb plan for $15/month. I figured you could eat thru that in 2 websites.

CxUNG

Reaction score
Yeah its thru verizon. Theres a post on this site about it i have it in my favorites check it out. Its a good deal but its hard to get for some people. I called and ask went by like a breeze and the rep knew what i was talking about.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

OP
P

pbesong

Reaction score
That may apply now that I look at it. I'll give em a call tomorrow.

Last edited:

CxUNG

Reaction score
Do do that but if they dont know what your talking about just let em know. Read the post its call New Unlimited Plan from Big Red under my favorite. So you wont have to sound dumb while your on the fone with them and the discount you have can also be used with it as it says in the thread.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

OP
P

pbesong

Reaction score
Pretty sweet deal, but it looks like it's just for new VZW customers, not existing customers. I ended up getting the certified used for $50 and upgrading our family plan. So for our family's 5 phones it worked out to like $185/month for unlimited text/data and i think 1400 shared minutes or something like that. I couldn't just add the $20 to my current family plan. Had to upgrade the whole plan. Otherwise it would be full price for the extra data plan. It was cheaper for me to get the family upgrade for 5 phones than to add 2 more data plans.