Verizon customer service

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by vegasdroid, Dec 29, 2009.

1. vegasdroid

vegasdroid New Member

On Wednesday night Dec. 23rd at about 6:30 PM I called Verizon customer service to report a problem with my Droid. They were very nice and said that they would send me out a new phone. At 10:00 AM the next morning my new Droid arrived at my door! This despite that I told them that there was no rush, because my phone was still working OK.
    Now that's customer service! :D
  2. Aaron636r

Aaron636r New Member

I had the same scenario (with a different phone) and they handled it very well.
  3. soyboy

soyboy New Member

Glad to hear it. I always here people complaining about Verizons customer service, but the few times I have had to call them over the years, they have been great.
  4. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

I think the default for verizon with sending out equipment is always next day business. Our business deals with them all the time and also i personally do. They always next day business everything. I've always had, with the exception of once, a person on the phone that was nice and treated me nicely. But of course there are always going to be once in awhile you get a jerk or someone that just doesn't know what they are talking about.
Search tags for this page
verizon customer service is located were
verizon customer service where is it located
where is verizon custmer aservice located

where is verizon customer service located

where is verizon tech support located