Verizon CTO Indicates Working Through LTE Tech Issues with 4G and TBolt

kparks

Reaction score
i thought i read the the stealth had the duel core in it now??? well this is not looking good for htc not at all... and im sure the lg revolution is right around the corner also maybe there going to release the 3 at the same time :) i really like the looks of the lg phone wish they would give us some updates

Droid101

Reaction score
I dont really care about the thunderbolt all I want to know is when Motorola and Verizon plan to send the Bionic to the masses? :)

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
i thought i read the the stealth had the duel core in it now??? well this is not looking good for htc not at all... and im sure the lg revolution is right around the corner also maybe there going to release the 3 at the same time :) i really like the looks of the lg phone wish they would give us some updates

You did. There was a thread here that said dual core. I thought it was wrong. Guess this reinforces it. Maybe it's only the HTC having problems if the stealth is running fine.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Russ2387

Reaction score
i cant believe they would start an advertising campaign on tv and the web, send advertising stock {cardboard cutouts, posters ect} to there stores. and not be FULLY tested. now it could take an extra 3-4 MONTHS??? really??... they should do an update to turn off the 4g, release the phone and when they are ready send an ota update to turn it on.

motty69

Reaction score
Stealth had less than 1GB internal storage and no mention of how much ram, which probably means it's low compared to other phones. Not really impressed. I don't see where people are seeing dual core either. So, meh.

Sent from my Eris

qkpony

Reaction score
I like that idea. My friend had the atrix for a week and returned it for the att HTC phone he said the atrix is to locked down.

i cant believe they would start an advertising campaign on tv and the web, send advertising stock {cardboard cutouts, posters ect} to there stores. and not be FULLY tested. now it could take an extra 3-4 MONTHS??? really??... they should do an update to turn off the 4g, release the phone and when they are ready send an ota update to turn it on.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

badgers0048

Reaction score
I agree with others that Verizon needs to release at least SOMETHING (Droid X2, etc.) to hold us over until these 4g phones finally come out. I'm just glad that I'm not eligible to upgrade until late June anyway.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

They do that then they better not charge me 300 bucks. If you send me a 4g phone with the 4g not working and using a single core for 300 bucks I am sending it right back.

dispatcher0531

Reaction score
I guess what I dont understand at all, is that if this thing wasnt ready/capable for deployment on the Verizon network, then why...why..why...would you allow an exclusive third party retail agreement with best buy so early on???? I think in general the public is just tired of all the speculation and delays....

bassmankc

Reaction score
I still can't help but think, Big Red wants it locked down and HTC doesn't, I mean we all now how bad VZW wants to control all aspects of what we do with our phone! Anyway just a thought.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

StinkyPete

Reaction score
Very interesting if the TB gets pushed a bit more back - closer to some of the other 4G phones - my NE2 is burning a hole in my pocket and my ENV Touch is losing its touch screen.

badgers0048

Reaction score
Kind of random, but how the heck do you check for your NE2 credit anyway? I know you have to log into your verizon account, but where do you go once you've logged in?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Could it be something related to SVDO? Maybe that's causing the battery drain or something along those lines. Only differences in radio as far as I can tell.
I think its a serious hardware issue. I think they just found out they need some hefty processing power behind these LTE devices. Single core wont cut the mustard. Its not the network or the battery its deeper than that.....my wisdom of the day :)

Sent from my Droid