Verizon Confirms They Will Not be Getting Any of the HTC One Series

armeddroid

Reaction score
sbenson said:
But they completely skimped on the camera and the screen. These phones aren't even in the same league unfortunately.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that's right, they did say the left out the Sense Image software making the phone...well idk.. they still kept the S4 processor right? Can't recall.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Verizon is something else. You know what's worst then Verizon not getting top of the line devices? Suffering through these T-Mobile 4G commercials.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verizon is something else. You know what's worst then Verizon not getting top of the line devices? Suffering through these T-Mobile 4G commercials.

Those always make me laugh! I think they're hilarious. "The largest 4G network." T Mobile is trolling hard.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Those always make me laugh! I think they're hilarious. "The largest 4G network." T Mobile is trolling hard.

Meh, AT&T has been doing the same with it's "4G coverage in 200 more cities than VZ" crap. Oh, really? Too bad you're omitting the fact that it's not capable of the same speeds as VZ's 4G network, by why let facts get in the way of advertising?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
sbenson said:
But they completely skimped on the camera and the screen. These phones aren't even in the same league unfortunately.

How did they skimp out? The One S (not to be confused with the One X) only has a qHD res display.

Tmobile has a One S device out now, and it's very similar to what the Incredible 4G LTE.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

ryanr509

Reaction score
The incredible 4g is right on par with other one s devices. The one x is the top of the line which Verizon will probly not get.

armeddroid

Reaction score
tjk629 said:
How did they skimp out? The One S (not to be confused with the One X) only has a qHD res display.

Tmobile has a One S device out now, and it's very similar to what the Incredible 4G LTE.

They left out the new Sense 4.0 Image capture that the reviews were raving about while demo-ing the One X. The new Incredible 4G LTE will not have it. I'm glad that at least it will be on the S4 SD.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

I guess the screen is a matter of preference. I'd take the One S's 4.3" Super Amoled over the (Dinc 4G's 4" Super LCD). :blink: Whoa, say that three time fast...

What else makes the One S better?
  • The Dinc is a fatty compared to the the One S; 7.9mm to 11+mm
  • One S has the aluminum arc-oxidation body vs the crappy plastic of the Dinc
Don't get me wrong, I love Htc phones in general and loved the original Dinc, but Verizon and Htc need to put their heads together and come out with a beast phone before the other carriers. This has always been Verizon's downfall. They have good phones, they're just late to the party. Seems like the Rezound and Nexus are the only phones they didn't completely screw up in recent memory.

Last edited:

armeddroid

Reaction score
sbenson said:
I guess the screen is a matter of preference. I'd take the One S's 4.3" Super Amoled over the (Dinc 4G's 4" Super LCD). :blink: Whoa, say that three time fast...

Lol and I def agree to that. One S Specs over Incredible 4G is def my preference.

mattlombard

Reaction score
No the Dinc4g is not a One S. The screen is smaller. It is a super LCD instead of amoled. It has a removable battery and an sd card slot. It also has a slightly different processor and the camera isn't as good. It doesn't have the fancy oxidized aluminum unibody construction either.

armeddroid

Reaction score
mattlombard said:
No the Dinc4g is not a One S. The screen is smaller. It is a super LCD instead of amoled. It has a removable battery and an sd card slot. It also has a slightly different processor and the camera isn't as good. It doesn't have the fancy oxidized aluminum unibody construction either.

It's a One S. HTC stated that the Incredible 4G LTE is the US variant of the phone. It's just the One S was butchered when it came to US shores.