Verizon Confirms iPhone 4, $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB, Mobile Hotspot Included...

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Shadez, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris420o

chris420o Member

Ratings:
    +1
    sorry for bad grammer/spelling...at work typing uber fast to avoid my boss lol

2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +212
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    There are Porsche, Lamborghini's, Ferarris ... its alll just opinion.

3. captaincanada84

Ratings:
    +0
    Meh...there's no way I'm switching to an inferior phone/OS. Verizon could tell me they would give it to me for free with lifetime free service... and I still wouldnt take it.

4. Crypt92

Crypt92 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    now they are coming to my network. i guess i'm gonna show even more brainwashed iphone users live wallpaper to be liberated by this nonsense.

5. droid_mike

droid_mike Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Android has a lot of awesome apps that apple will never have 'cos Jobs won't let you have apps that actually do anything outside his little sandbox. And Android apps are much, much cheaper overall--in fact, I haven't had to pay for one, yet!

I've never found iTunes to be easy... it's clunky as heck and I'm bound to the computer for syncing all my data instead of the cloud. As for videos, songs, just like apps, you'll have to pay the big $$$$ for that on Apple.

:icon_censored:

6. Detonation

Detonation Member

Ratings:
    +6
    One plus the iPhone has (for me, and likely only a few other people) is Line Out audio - the ability to play audio not only from the 3.5mm jack but through the dock connector. Line out audio sounds so much better in my car than from the 3.5mm jack, and it allows for things like sound/alarm clock docks - things any android phone doesn't have.

7. crackedvenom

crackedvenom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    itunes is incredibly slow, even on my quadcore 4gb ram pc. theres just so much stuff crammed into it. i for one am not going to get a year old phone. im going with the bionic.

8. Rhino413

Rhino413 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    @Varking

Games are only one thing on smart phones. the droid X and Galaxy S are far Superior machines to run games on. like Ive explained before games on IOS = Open C language. Games on Android = Java therefore it cost time and money to take a game from apple app store and bring it to android.
    My best friend has an Iphone and he has dungeon defenders on it I have a droid X and it also has dungeon defenders on it and they both run smooth.
    the games on IOS are designed around the IPhones hardware as is the nature of its C language. the games on android have to work with in the Dalvik compiler such is the nature of java. as more Android phones come out you will see a merge in common hardware like the tegra 2 or gpus. this will make games perform more uniformly on android. and as more Dev's gear from open C to Java and learn to code the full features from one to the other. you see more IOS apps on Android with no difference between them

9. danDroid

danDroid Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +464
    Hey Varking, You should be able to register now. There were quite a few things broken when we moved the site from iPhone4Forum.net to the new domain, iPhoneForums.net

10. pc747

pc747 Regular Member
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +7,434
    For those having problem signing up on the iphoneforum the admin are aware of the issue and are fixing it now.

11. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Haha, how did this become an iOS vs Andorid talk? The subject is that iPhone 4 is coming to Verizon. I love the fanboy arena though. I just need me some popcorn.... wait, wait... :popcorn: their we go. Lets continue to be off topic. :)

12. crackedvenom

crackedvenom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well i want some popcorn now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
iphone 4 16gb verizon pictures
iphone 4 cdma 32gb

verizon iphone 4 16gb pictures