Verizon Confirms iPhone 4, $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB, Mobile Hotspot Included...

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Shadez, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhino413

Rhino413 Member

Ratings:
    +0

No I read that as meaning as customers jump to 4g it will free up space for the Iphone on the 3g network​

2. maxohkc

maxohkc Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Personally I am not going to buy a 300 dollar or 200 dollar year old phone. Every summer they come out with a new one anyways. Second I think Android phones are now preparing to jet past the iphone feature wise. Supposedly the new iphone will not be dual-core... So I would rather pay 200 for the atrix or bionic.
    None the less I am very excited for this year hope android can win!

3. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +212
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Im not s sure abut that, but Im not gonnna argue it either because we wont know till it comes out. VZW has a reputation of springing things on people.

4. lchavez289

lchavez289 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    @RHINO413
    This is what someone just wrote on my Facebook..
    Thanks for the ammo =]

Ronnie Warren Droid and all the other phones are iPhone clones, hate to break it to you lindsey. Sorry. Those other phones are cool and all, but still, they copied the iPhone from the beginning 3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2345161 ufiItem ufiItem">[​IMG] Lindsey Chavez Uhmm. Not At All.
    The Only Thing An Iphone Has, Is A Forward Camera.
    We Have The Fastest Processors, Biggest Screens, Flash Player, Open Platform... We Own. Iphone Is For Yuppies With Their Sweaters Around Their Necks And Can't Figure Out How... To Use A Droid.See More
    2 seconds ago · LikeUnlike

5. SocalMike

SocalMike Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im happy with my DX I like the bigger screen Idk what the big deal is with the retna display apple has n face time can kiss my u no what I aint a teenager I dont need to c who im talking 2 btw who talks on the phone alot these days everyone is all about texting but thats my opinion have fun with ur iphone people just hope they dont release the iphone 5 or whatever the 4g one will b called in the summer

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

6. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    They will be fine, they have survived up till now, and now they can work something out with Apple so that the iPhone can be put on their network.

7. maxohkc

maxohkc Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wasn't android purchased before the iphone? I thought it was, but the iphone did come out

8. Varking

Varking Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Second time... you can get flash if you jailbreak. Not that flash has been anything special on Android. You forgot to mention how much better games are on iOS as well.

9. lchavez289

lchavez289 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ronnie Warren Ummm, droid came after iphone, the iphone 4 is fast enough. And the screen is big enough. I can get a laptop or an iPad if i wanted something faster. And Flash player is useless cuz the screen on a phone is way too small to watch movies, thats why i bought a flat screen for my apt. Sorry lindsey, im an Iphone kinda guy. No disrespect to you. LOL I still like you 3 minutes ago ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2345190 ufiItem ufiItem">Ronnie Warren So without IPhone, no droid or any of those other phones 2 minutes ago ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_2345208 ufiItem ufiItem">Lindsey Chavez Just because a phone came out first doesn't mean anything. Just like you said.. It's fast "enough", its big "enough" and the whole reason for flash player is not just because of movies. It's to have a full broswer. I'm sure youve tried to look up a website like hulu and you get a big F on there... That's because you don't have Flash Player. I still like you and its ok if you just don't understand how to ooperate such an advanced piece of equipment. 44 seconds ago ·

10. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +212
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Sorry, that post just reminded me of mac and windows lol

11. bL33d

bL33d Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well from someone who is not bias as i have the droid x and a ipad and a ipod touch. And i also had 2 iphones b4 i got into android.

I am not gonna switch from my droid x to a iphone 4 now if and when a iphone 5 comes out i will check it out and see what it offers.

The biggest pull iphone has imo is VERY polished apps they are so much better imo that its allmost worth the switch just to get the apps.

I wish google was more strict on what turds it lets into the android market.

12. lchavez289

lchavez289 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    [ quote]
    Second time... you can get flash if you jailbreak. Not that flash has been anything special on Android. You forgot to mention how much better games are on iOS as well.[/QUOTE]
    Why should you have to do that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
iphone 4 16gb verizon pictures
iphone 4 cdma 32gb

verizon iphone 4 16gb pictures