Verizon Cloud

kerb7777

Reaction score
The Cloud is new, according to Verizon its supposed to be able to download your songs and photos back to ur phone. It doesn't work unless u do it individually! That is not cool, I called Verizon tech support only for them to say well it should work, I don't know why it doesn't...........So they asked me to take into a store and see if the store could help, Only for them to say......well u know it is a new app its bound to get the bugs worked out!

OP
K

kerb7777

Reaction score
Well I got tired of the Cloud always running even tho I changed the settings several times so I deleted the dumb app!

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
Just purchased my Maxx yesterday. Was talked into backing up my music and pictures into the cloud. I had no problem backing up everything from my old phone (Droid Razr), however when I try to sync the Max to the cloud, the only thing that syncs is my contacts and messages. I have over 600 songs that the only way it is letting me put on the Maxx is one at a time.
Anyone else run into this problem?

kgeis

Reaction score
Install the Motorola Migrate app on the Razr, the Maxx already has it. That should transfer everything. You might want to start fresh, or you might have duplicates of what you already have.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
Thank you very much. That App worked perfectly.

Last edited: