verizon clip holster review

saltysteve

Reaction score
the oem verizon clip holster review:

this is an early review as i just got the holster a few days ago.

the build quality is excellent and expected. The material is plastic but has that real soft- almost rubber feeling. this is really nice when handling. I think it might help from scratching the phone too. sometimes little bits of sand might get in between the phone and case which causes it to scratch the phone. The holster was made a tad bigger than the phone so it really has no problem going in or coming out and might help out if dirt was in there, it might not damage as easily. the clip rotates like it should. the phone is placed in and when you push it clips the droid in with ease. it does not seem like it would ever accidently pop out. i have tested it and even when brushing up against something or knocking into a counter or wall the droid stayed put. so id say the locking mechanism is pretty good.
note: when i bought this in the store i took it out of the box to test it. the first one i looked at i was disappointed in the locking clip. the second one i had turned out to be alot better. what i mean is the spring was really not as powerful as the second holster i picked up. i opened a third box and that spring was nice and strong too so make sure when you buy to test for this.

well i guess thats all i can say about this holster.
i am in love with it for now and it is the best working holster i have ever had.

s-one

Reaction score
Can you share the model number and possibly some pics? Also do you feel that you could clipped this to the side of some running shorts and run with it without it the clamp ever slipping out? I'm looking for one i can run with also.

Thanks

Vancelot

Reaction score
mot_droid_rubberized_swivel_holster.png
Shell/Holster Link

will.anaya

Reaction score
Can you share the model number and possibly some pics? Also do you feel that you could clipped this to the side of some running shorts and run with it without it the clamp ever slipping out? I'm looking for one i can run with also.

Thanks

First, thanks Vancelot. great pic. better than what i was going to post.

Second, running, no. definately a leather belt type of accessory. if you are going to run there should be a generic arm band avail. unless you like to change songs if you come across a song you dont want to hear. then you arent running. :)