Verizon Blubber on Droid MAXX 2

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It's no longer bloat folks...it's pure unadulterated blubber. With a whopping 48 Verizon apps coming preloaded on the Maxx 2 taking up 3 gee bee's it's no wonder this phone weighs under 80 albs.

Yes you can delete most of them, but must they really load all this crap on their handsets. I can see a few apps that are actually worth looking at, but 48!!?

Well at least they didn't put their old logo on the back with the big check mark.......Huh?......What do you mean it's on there?! You serious?!! OH FOR CRIPES SAKE!!!!!

*ck storms off knocking over baby strollers and kicking puppies*

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
It's no longer bloat folks...it's pure unadulterated blubber. With a whopping 48 Verizon apps coming preloaded on the Maxx 2 taking up 3 gee bee's it's no wonder this phone weighs under 80 albs.

Yes you can delete most of them, but must they really load all this crap on their handsets. I can see a few apps that are actually worth looking at, but 48!!?

Well at least they didn't put their old logo on the back with the big check mark.......Huh?......What do you mean it's on there?! You serious?!! OH FOR CRIPES SAKE!!!!!

*ck storms off knocking over baby strollers and kicking puppies*
Comment of the week!

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I read this title as Bubbler. Thought it was funny.

Your points, added to the fact that these devices aren't shipping with Marshmallow...no bueno in my opinion.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Think of those 48 apps as gifts from Verizon. Boot up your phone and you have 30 of 48 meaningless apps meant to junk up....decorate your phone. And majority of those apps have Verizon somewhere in the app so you know who to thank.

So which carrier loves you more .

Ahhh not even two days removed from my venting about bloat that we have another bloat thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Wow. And here I was thinking that Samsung was bad.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow. And here I was thinking that Samsung was bad.

Samsung aims to be the best in all categories. Don't think they are going to let Motorola show them up in this department. :p

Actually it looks like Samsung may have cut back a little on the bloat this year.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Samsung aims to be the best in all categories. Don't think they are going to let Motorola show them up in this department.

Actually it looks like Samsung may have cut back a little on the bloat this year.
Not including the ones I'd like to disable.. Haha
uploadfromtaptalk1445987986441.png
uploadfromtaptalk1445987990867.png
uploadfromtaptalk1445987996959.png
uploadfromtaptalk1445988004710.png

S6E+ tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@bkdodger that's only 35, still 13 short of Verizon and Motorola. Then again you have all those S features.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah if you include the google play apps and services bloat.