Verizon Black Friday Deals Aplenty!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-black-friday-deals.jpeg

Big Red is stepping outside their box with some phenomenal Black Friday offers this year! Some of their offers will be on Black Friday only, while others will last throughout the weekend. Here's a summary of some of the best deals below (these deals will start on Black Friday and last all weekend, except where noted specifically for Black Friday Only below).
  • Samsung Galaxy S5 - Free on contract ($50 mail-in-rebate) *Black Friday only*
  • Sony Xperia Z3v - Free on contract *Black Friday only*
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - $199 *Black Friday only*
  • $100 Off All New Android Smartphones *Black Friday only*
  • Moto X (football leather version) - Free on contract
  • Motorola Droid Turbo - $99 on contract
  • LG G Pad 10.1 - $79
  • LG G Watch - $99 ($130 off)
  • Nest Learning Thermostat - $199 ($50 off)
  • Galaxy S5 S-View Flip covers - $19 ($30 off)
  • Mophie Powerstation 4000mAh - $49 ($30 off)
  • Fitbit Charge - $119 ($10 off)
  • Fitbit Flex - $89 ($10 off)
  • Fitbit One - $89 ($10 off)
  • Fitbit Zip - ($49 ($10 off)
As you can see, some of these deals are actually very impressive, especially for Verizon. It looks like their executives are in the "holiday spirit."

Source: VZW

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Wonder if VW is still offering $100 minimum trade in and activation on the Turbo in conjunction with the $99 price on contract?

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wonder if VW is still offering $100 minimum trade in and activation on the Turbo in conjunction with the $99 price on contract?

I don't see how, as that would make it free, or -$30... LOL

I traded in a GS4 yesterday for $130 off a Droid Turbo, cost me $99...

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Wow I just got back from Verizon with a brand new Droid Turbo on contract. The phone was 99 dollars for a new contract and with a 100 dollar trade in offer and free upgrade it was a deal i could not pass up. I only paid taxes on the $99 upgrade price and $20 for the gel case.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
So here is the deal that I got.

On Tuesday, I went with the Droid Turbo. The reason was that they had the $100 trade-in offer and wave the $30 upgrade fee, bringing it to $99, versus the $299 for the Note 4.

But then I saw the price drop yesterday so I went back in...

I talked to the guy, explaining that I wanted to return the Droid, but I didn't want to lose the trade in I got for the GS4 on Tuesday.

Long story short, I traded the Droid back and got the Note 4. I don't know what he did, but I got the Note 4, a free Ellipsis 8 LTE tablet, got my 10GB data plan bumped to 15gb for free, and instead of paying the $100 difference to go from the Droid to the Note 4, he put $31 back on my debit card.

So I got a Note 4, an 8" tablet, 50% more data and VZW paid ME $30.

Best deal ever. LOL

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
So here is the deal that I got.

On Tuesday, I went with the Droid Turbo. The reason was that they had the $100 trade-in offer and wave the $30 upgrade fee, bringing it to $99, versus the $299 for the Note 4.

But then I saw the price drop yesterday so I went back in...

I talked to the guy, explaining that I wanted to return the Droid, but I didn't want to lose the trade in I got for the GS4 on Tuesday.

Long story short, I traded the Droid back and got the Note 4. I don't know what he did, but I got the Note 4, a free Ellipsis 8 LTE tablet, got my 10GB data plan bumped to 15gb for free, and instead of paying the $100 difference to go from the Droid to the Note 4, he put $31 back on my debit card.

So I got a Note 4, an 8" tablet, 50% more data and VZW paid ME $30.

Best deal ever. LOL
Awesome!!!! The Turbo looks like a solid device, however I can't live without my S pen

sent from my hot Note Pro

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I am not sold on the S-Pen yet, but I may find a use for it. I just really like the larger screen on the Note. The Droid Turbo is nice, but it wasn't all that much different than my GS5... slightly faster, slightly sharper screen, but you give up HDMI, an SD Slot, an IR blaster and some other stuff to get that, and so overall it isn't really a step up, more of a lateral move or even a downgrade.

The Note 4 is everything that the GS5 was, only larger and faster, sharper, etc...

The fact that I got a free tablet(cheap, basic but has XLTE) and they gave me money back, I couldn't turn that offer down...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I am not sold on the S-Pen yet, but I may find a use for it. I just really like the larger screen on the Note. The Droid Turbo is nice, but it wasn't all that much different than my GS5... slightly faster, slightly sharper screen, but you give up HDMI, an SD Slot, an IR blaster and some other stuff to get that, and so overall it isn't really a step up, more of a lateral move or even a downgrade.

The Note 4 is everything that the GS5 was, only larger and faster, sharper, etc...

The fact that I got a free tablet(cheap, basic but has XLTE) and they gave me money back, I couldn't turn that offer down...
Check out the Note4 section of this forum for a some tips on making the s pen more useful. It's so much more now than just a point and click gimmick.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4