Verizon begins sending customers early upgrade promotions

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I just received a Verizon text for an early upgrade. I am/was eligible in December so it isn't all that "early".

kechamb

Reaction score
felt excluded

After reading all of these post and seeing others elsewhere about e-mail and text for upgrades from multi media phone to smart phone I called verizon and complained. I basically told them to look at my account I have been with them for 10+ years never late have multiple lines and do not understand why I have not recieved this early upgrade promotion. Well guess what I am going tonight to pick up my phone. It is only 2 months but I am impatient and did not want to wait.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
After reading all of these post and seeing others elsewhere about e-mail and text for upgrades from multi media phone to smart phone I called verizon and complained. I basically told them to look at my account I have been with them for 10+ years never late have multiple lines and do not understand why I have not recieved this early upgrade promotion. Well guess what I am going tonight to pick up my phone. It is only 2 months but I am impatient and did not want to wait.

will be a big step up from your chocolate! congrats!