Verizon & AT&T Versions of the HTC One Max Shows Up in Press Render Leak

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
evleaks-htcone-max-pic-att.png

Although so far, only Sprint and Verizon have confirmed they will be carrying the HTC One Max, we have some leaked press shots of the AT&T (and Verizon) version. Above is the new AT&T version directly from @evleaks, and below is the VZW version from them as well.

evleaks-htcone-max-pic-vzw.png

It is likely the devices will be announced very soon for all three of these vendors, and their on contract pricing is expected to range between $200 and $300 depending on the carrier and the specific deals they offer. Sound off if you are excited to check out this enormous HTC One variant.

Source: @evleaks: (1) & (2)

Last edited:

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
The title/headline is missing the "Max". :laugh:

WestOkid

Reaction score
I think the One is the best looking phone out there. However, the One Max is hideous. The design just doesn't scale well. Despite it's screen being only slightly larger the the note 3, this thing seems closer in size and weight to my Nexus 7 FHD than the Note. Couple that with it not having any real additional (S-pen) functionality and this thing is dead on arrival. IMO.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I think the One is the best looking phone out there. However, the One Max is hideous. The design just doesn't scale well. Despite it's screen being only slightly larger the the note 3, this thing seems closer in size and weight to my Nexus 7 FHD than the Note. Couple that with it not having any real additional (S-pen) functionality and this thing is dead on arrival. IMO.

That and not keeping up with the Jones's (SD800 CPU). FailMax!

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the typo tip! Fixed!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
That and not keeping up with the Jones's (SD800 CPU). FailMax!
HTC said one flagship per year, and keeping with that they didn't upgrade to a better chipset. That said, the phone seems to run relatively smoothy. It was other shortcomings that most of the reviewers didn't like.