Verizon Apple iPad available October 28th

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So after I spent some time with VZW today I got this from them

Yes it's an Ipad...yes the Iphone is on it's way............yes the Galaxy tabs are on thier way....yes the Droid Incredible HD is on its way... and some other stuff i have been asked to hold back for now...but I can tell you that VZw's plan is unreal and thier internal roadmap is gonna blow ATT and the other competition out of the water

If you can its may be time to buy stock in Verizon

First who confided in you at verizon. Haha second what is the Droid Incredible HD. I do my research but have not heard of the HD. Thanks

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

An area manager.. nothing more on that. they can get in serious trouble

Droid Incredible HD is the Desire HD from Europe

Fault

Reaction score
Vzw better not become a puppet for apple likke at&t is

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Vzw better not become a puppet for apple likke at&t is

why be upset....its great for VZW and android fans..it gives the best of both worlds...I for one wil have both an Ipad and a galaxy tablet and why not....

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
An area manager.. nothing more on that. they can get in serious trouble

Droid Incredible HD is the Desire HD from Europe

Thanks. I'm not trying too get anyone in trouble. I talk with some VZW reps as well mostly the store manager, but no one that high up. Going to take a look at the Desire HD as well. Thanks for the for bits.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
why be upset....its great for VZW and android fans..it gives the best of both worlds...I for one wil have both an Ipad and a galaxy tablet and why not....

Well if you have the money. I would love to have them both as well.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well if you have the money. I would love to have them both as well.

Y ea I understand. Since the Ipad is about $600 or better, but I figure i'll figure it out.....

mkzbdroid

Reaction score
lol

This pisses me off. Vzw better not become a puppet for apple likke at&t is

as an agent who sells verizon I cannot see this happening in the future....this in my view is a trial run between the two companies to see how things may work out...didnt cost anything for apple to manufacture and my company already offers the MIFI for free out the door so they are feeling each other out to see how it goes...my bet is with the verizon access, Apple will see how much they really need VZW and start giving in to verizon demands if they hope to be king when LTE launches....woot october 30th is when my company ships our ipads to us!!! watch me sellem out!!!:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

BSmith

Reaction score
Anyone that thinks that the Iphone and Droids aren't valid substitutes for each other are kidding themselves if you take the service provider out of the question.

OP
C

cdexsw

just what I wanted, an iphone that does not fit in to my pocket.

UNC

Reaction score
For those of us who don't buy into it, the "us vs. them" mentality is tragically moronic.

If you think this is a bad thing, you're an idiot.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my Droid, but I lust for a vPhone and the added competition it will bring. The Yankees wouldn't be **** if there were no other teams for them to play...

Stop being so damned clannish and join the real World. I own a Ford AND a GM, I've got a Sony AND Samsung TV, I have a Wii AND a PS3... And guess what! I am still happy with all of em!

Anyone who thinks the vPhone is a bad thing should in theory hate Android.....

You all love "options" on android and tout the openness of it, yet you treat REAL LIFE different. Having options is great, even if you don't like one of 'em...

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
geez, you people are so gung-ho about android. Jesus, it is a frickin mobile phone OS, not something to base your life around...

Obviously, you haven't been on this forum very long. :) Initially I, too, was shocked by the level of hate directed toward Apple and Apple users on this forum. Especially the comments that implied using an Apple product was the equivalent of promoting the downfall of Western Civilization. Suffice to say that for some the choice of a mobile phone o/s is a defining feature of one's character. Odd but true.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
geez, you people are so gung-ho about android. Jesus, it is a frickin mobile phone OS, not something to base your life around...

Obviously, you haven't been on this forum very long. :) Initially I, too, was shocked by the level of hate directed toward Apple and Apple users on this forum. Especially the comments that implied using an Apple product was the equivalent of promoting the downfall of Western Civilization. Suffice to say that for some the choice of a mobile phone o/s is a defining feature of one's character. Odd but true.

I have always enjoyed your perspective on this forum.

sranger

Reaction score
If this is a sign that Verizon is moving tword the iOS, I think Verizon is going to kill Android by locking it down to the point where the user experience ( VCrap Software ) is WORSE than the iPhone...

In my opinion, Verizon will Kill Android....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Like you, jsh1120, I have read quite a few negative comments directed to those of us who use Mac products. Interestingly, I do not see the same response directed to Window users.

I've been in IT since the mid 60's so I've seen the entire evolution of technology. The iPhone was a break through device. I had one and had AT&T's service been reliable, I probably would have remained and still be an iPhone user. I've had my Droid for almost a year. My opinion, Android is a superior OS/device. I am not taking anything away from iPhone. It is a solid device. The good thing, we all have choices!

My two cents.