Verizon Announces White Razr

Dweib

Reaction score
OFFICIAL PHONE OF THE U.S. OLYMPIC SKI TEAM

Limited edition with embossed Olympic logo.

phones with 14k gold logos restricted to U.S. ski team officials only.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

RecklessFable

Reaction score
Hell, based on the advertisements, we should be able to strap them to our feet and use them as skiis... Kevlar armor indeed.

J.RAZR

Reaction score
I am very happy with the one I have. Lots of sex appeal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

YoungDrea

Reaction score
I kind of like it (I'm a chick if it makes any difference), but may have a problem keeping a white phone clean, as would anyone else. But it's not too bad looking imo.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

fauxreall

Reaction score
thats their idea of white? the entire back is still black.......... :/

Deron

Reaction score
I, for one, would like to see Motorola focus more on software updates to fix known issues on their phones rather than come out with a new Droid phone every month. Releasing a white version of an existing phone is the kind of gimmick I expect from Apple, not Motorola.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

fauxreall

Reaction score
I, for one, would like to see Motorola focus more on software updates to fix known issues on their phones rather than come out with a new Droid phone every month. Releasing a white version of an existing phone is the kind of gimmick I expect from Apple, not Motorola.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thats great but can we be a little realistic, would you like the company to lose money, or worse go bankrupt? You want them to do well, hire more people to be able keep releasing those great software. If it means changing black to the color white, I really don't think it would be that much "marketing"

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
Motorola better be careful. Apple will sue them for using the color white. I think Apple has a patent on the color white. LOL.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums