1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Announces the LG Enlighten; Coming September 22nd for $80 on Contract

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Sep 21, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Verizon seems to be on a roll with new Android smartphones, especially in the mid-range segment. After the announcement yesterday of the new HTC Rhyme, today they announced the LG Enlighten. This device is a QWERTY slider with decent specs and an even better price. The LG Enlighten will launch tomorrow, Sept. 22nd, for $79.99 on a new individual contract. With third party sales like Amazon or Wirefly, this mid-range device could move closer to the budget-friendly tier of pricing. Here's a set of specs, and the full press release below:
    • 800MHz processor
    • 3.2 inch HVGA display
    • 3.2 megapixel camera and a front-facing camera
    • Android 2.3 Gingerbread with LG’s custom UI
  2. NoBloatware

NoBloatware New Member

I'm a cell phone snob. I like top of the line stuff and it's really not much more expensive, so why not? I see someone pull out something like this and I think "You poor dumb SOB."
Search tags for this page

bypass activation lg enlighten

bypass activation on verizon 3g lg smartphone
bypass activation screen lg enlighten
how to bypass activation screen for lg enlighten smart phone

how to bypass lg enlighten activation screen

how to get past activation for lg enlighten for verizon
lg enlighten activation off

lg enlighten bypass activation screen