Verizon Announces List of Devices to Receive Ice Cream Sandwich

wildride89

Reaction score
Not to keep echoing my fellow d3 owners but I feel some kinda way also about not getting an update. Thanks to everyone at mavrom but that's the only thing keeping the phone with me for now. I'm happy I bought this phone off of craigslist or I would be really mad. Hopefully in April or unless I find a good deal on craigslist again I'm gonna go with HTC this time around.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe the TB is on the list.

Tapatalkin' from my chargin' Charge
Just curious, why is this surprising to you? Is it because it's been out a year? Or because you don't think it was a successful phone?

Kag Pirate

Reaction score
I would've liked to have seen the Charge on the list, but I wasn't expecting it.

I have the Rezound just got it a few days ago and I'm loving it, but I also would have like to see the Charge on it. My sister has it and she loves the phone, we can hope I guess.

biggles

Reaction score
I would've liked to have seen the Charge on the list, but I wasn't expecting it.

Considering the fact that the Droid Charge was released AFTER the Thunderbolt, this clearly demonstrates HTC's superiority to Samsung in releasing Android updates to their phones. If I could go back in time, I would have selected the Thunderbolt instead of the Charge. Shame on you, Samsung.

TC_Mits

Reaction score
The LG Revolution is an interesting 4G omission.

Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Just curious, why is this surprising to you? Is it because it's been out a year? Or because you don't think it was a successful phone?
I thought it went to EOL when the Rezound came out, so for me this is a huge surprise. I was never considering an official ICS update as even a slight possibility.
I guess that video they released when the Thunderbolt came out, talking about how it was special to them, was actually not a load of crap like I thought - someone at HTC really does care about it.