Verizon announces HTC Thunderbolt with March 17th release date

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
VZW online shows $599 full retail for the TBolt. That's a good price and I might be hitting that up in a few weeks.

Sell in 6 months to upgrade to the latest with my NE2...Figure I might try to cancel home broadband which will save me $50 a month. Should break even.

geoff5093

Reaction score
VZW online shows $599 full retail for the TBolt. That's a good price and I might be hitting that up in a few weeks.

Sell in 6 months to upgrade to the latest with my NE2...Figure I might try to cancel home broadband which will save me $50 a month. Should break even.
Don't cancel your home broadband, the phone will not be a replacement for that especially if they throttle your data.

TheOldFart

Reaction score

Don't cancel your home broadband, the phone will not be a replacement for that especially if they throttle your data.

It's not if. It's when and by how much, at least what I think.