1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Android Line Up Expands with the Samsung Gem

Discussion in 'Android News' started by danDroid, Sep 2, 2010.

1. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

We would like to welcome the Samsung Gem as the next Android phone heading to Verizon. Engadget has just posted a sneak peak from the Best Buy September buyer's guide that confirms the Samsung Gem is coming soon. The device isn't quite on par with the current lineup of high-end Droids we love, but the specs reported so far appear to be good for an entry level phone. The phone is expected to launch with Android 2.1 w/TouchWiz, Swype, 3.2 megapixel camera, 16 microSD expansion. Be sure to check out the new forum dedicated to the Samsung Gem here: Samsung Gem - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Source: Samsung Gem for Verizon shows up in Best Buy buyer's guide -- Engadget
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

Call me a snob, but that is an ugly phone.
  3. tmal2

tmal2 New Member

I guess that makes me a snob too because I could not agree with you more.
  4. tcayton49

tcayton49 New Member

Yeah, that phone's rather ugly. What's with the giant Superman button?