Verizon agreement question....

Squidpoker

Reaction score
I have been searching and couldn't find an answer so hopefully you guys might know.... I have 3 lines with verizon, 2 with unlimited data and another with the 4gb cap.... I know if they take away my unlimited data that is a breach of contract and I could leave without having to pay their cancellation fees, but just wondering about the line with the 4gb cap? I am thinking that they can't hold me to my contract for that line because it is actually bundled together as a family share plan with my other lines... is this correct? Thanks.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read the terms of agreement. They can change plan features and price as they wish as long as they let you know in advance. Crappy I know! I'm sure they will unlimited data until the contract ends though.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
they aren't taking away unlimited data from your current plan. Just when you upgrade it will no longer be an option.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been searching and couldn't find an answer so hopefully you guys might know.... I have 3 lines with verizon, 2 with unlimited data and another with the 4gb cap.... I know if they take away my unlimited data that is a breach of contract and I could leave without having to pay their cancellation fees, but just wondering about the line with the 4gb cap? I am thinking that they can't hold me to my contract for that line because it is actually bundled together as a family share plan with my other lines... is this correct? Thanks.
Once you are out of contract it can be changed. It's a breach of contract if you are still in the 2 year agreement on the phone line in question. So, if one is over September, 2012 and the other November, 2012 and they change the data in October, well you're out of contract on the one line, so they can change that and then after your out of contract on the other in November, then it applies to that. It would be a breach of contract if they tell you that you must switch in say August if that was the date.