Verizon Agent Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Since 2.1 sometimes when I wake up after it's been docked it doesnt reflect any new emails. I have to power off and on to see them.

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
Since 2.1 sometimes when I wake up after it's been docked it doesnt reflect any new emails. I have to power off and on to see them.

Now this is something I haven't run across yet. What id suggest is making sure you have your email synced properly and also check those refresh settings and try changing them to a shorter interval just to see if that helps. Also, you might lose your signal while its sleeping, so that could also be a factor.
Keep me posted.

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
Ill be in the store tomorrow starting at 10, so ill be able to use my techs for some advice also.
I'm heading for sleep now, ill check my email first thing in the am.
Thanks guys!
Xoxo LC

RoyDgo

Reaction score
does anyone know if imusic is still up...or is there any other music download app..that is good?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running on a short interval and it worked before 2.1.

I run wi-fi in the house so the signal is never an issue.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hey guys,
My name is LC & I'm 21.
I've had my droid since January and I absolutely love it.
I recently started a job in Peru, IL as a Verizon Agent.
I have to say, not one person has yet to come in that I haven't told about how great the phone is!
I've had some of my own issues which of course have been takin care of by Verizon.
Yes I'm still learning, but if anyone is having issues and would at least like to know if your issue can be resolved through manufacturers warrently or your purchased insurance... I will be happy to help you out.
I respond quicker to emails then anything.
[email protected]
It will OF COURSE be sent to me on my phone.. so ill do my best to answer you asap!

Thanks for the offer, Just a warning on this....

Last rep that offered this had a 1500 post thread with 100k in views in a very short amount of time....:icon_eek:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums..Congrats on job. This is a great phone. Like posted above I hope this thread does not grow that fast. Do a search on Verizon agent ask away. Look atthat
:icon_eek:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My name is LC & I'm 21.
I've had my droid since January and I absolutely love it.
I recently started a job in Peru, IL as a Verizon Agent.
I have to say, not one person has yet to come in that I haven't told about how great the phone is!
I've had some of my own issues which of course have been takin care of by Verizon.
Yes I'm still learning, but if anyone is having issues and would at least like to know if your issue can be resolved through manufacturers warrently or your purchased insurance... I will be happy to help you out.
I respond quicker to emails then anything.
[email protected]
It will OF COURSE be sent to me on my phone.. so ill do my best to answer you asap!

Last rep that offered this had a 1500 post thread with 100k in views in a very short amount of time....:icon_eek:
I was reading through the thread and was going to post something similar. I used to be a VZW rep in a call center so I will be checking in from time to time to hopefully assist you if needed too. Thanks for the offer to help!

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
I'm running on a short interval and it worked before 2.1.

I run wi-fi in the house so the signal is never an issue.
Call into customer service and theyre going to most likely do a reset to see if that helps. I just called tech for ya =]

Omg, if I get over 1500 posts ill die lol

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score

I was reading through the thread and was going to post something similar. I used to be a VZW rep in a call center so I will be checking in from time to time to hopefully assist you if needed too. Thanks for the offer to help!
Thanks a lot Vulcan, hopefully we can work together and help out the community! I'll be sure to PM you with and questions. I'm pretty new at this so I'm sure I'll be in contact.
Thanks again!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome! Best of luck in keeping up with the questions! On behalf of the Rescue Squad, we've got your back as well if you get overwhelmed!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
Welcome! Best of luck in keeping up with the questions! On behalf of the Rescue Squad, we've got your back as well if you get overwhelmed!

Thanks A Lot Johnny!
I have yet to download tapatalk, so thatd probably be a good idea. That is the instant messeging for this site correct?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It's an app that works for MANY forums. For this forum, it works great for navigating, posting, attaching pics, receiving/sending pms.

It's proven to be a valuable tool for some of us on the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.