Verizon Agent Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lchavez289

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My name is LC & I'm 21.
I've had my droid since January and I absolutely love it.
I recently started a job in Peru, IL as a Verizon Agent.
I have to say, not one person has yet to come in that I haven't told about how great the phone is!
I've had some of my own issues which of course have been takin care of by Verizon.
Yes I'm still learning, but if anyone is having issues and would at least like to know if your issue can be resolved through manufacturers warrently or your purchased insurance... I will be happy to help you out.
I respond quicker to emails then anything.
[email protected]
It will OF COURSE be sent to me on my phone.. so ill do my best to answer you asap!

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
Also, if anyone has a question that you think is a common one, go ahead and post her so others can see my answer to you.
That way we can help more people!

RoyDgo

Reaction score
hi miss chavez289...i just got my droid 3 days ago and absolutely love it...one ? though i cant figure out how to clear the quick search history...and the market search history as well...any help?

RoyDgo

Reaction score
yes its very cool....but its very frustrating not knowing this....does anyone out there know...please help..lol

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
hi miss chavez289...i just got my droid 3 days ago and absolutely love it...one ? though i cant figure out how to clear the quick search history...and the market search history as well...any help?
Pull up your menu with your apps>settings>search>clear.
Let me know if that work for ya.

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
yes its very cool....but its very frustrating not knowing this....does anyone out there know...please help..lol

No! I was saying its cool to Johnly bc he ASSumed I was a guy jk.
I actually hadn't seen your post yet, sorry!

droider4life

Reaction score
Hey there.. thanks for your interest in helping us here. Its much appreciated.. I have been having a problem and my brother also.. sometimes when u pull the phone out to wake it up it doesn't respond. Even sometimes the green light may be flashing for a text. So its still on but doesn't respond until u pull the battery then it fires up and works fine.. sometimes multiple times a day.. any suggestions??

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
Hey there.. thanks for your interest in helping us here. Its much appreciated.. I have been having a problem and my brother also.. sometimes when u pull the phone out to wake it up it doesn't respond. Even sometimes the green light may be flashing for a text. So its still on but doesn't respond until u pull the battery then it fires up and works fine.. sometimes multiple times a day.. any suggestions??

How about the power on button? Will that wake the screen up?

RoyDgo

Reaction score
no nothing seems to work..i see a lot of droid users have the same problem..thats my only dissappointment so far..

OP
lchavez289

lchavez289

Reaction score
no nothing seems to work..i see a lot of droid users have the same problem..thats my only dissappointment so far..

Well unfortunatly... yes it is VERY common. In fact just today I received my 3rd Droid bc my last one did the same thing as yours.
Good thing is, as long as you have no physical or water damage to that phone, you're covered by the factory warrenty.
A little insight... shhhh its a secret, tell them that you NEED it overnighted, and they will =]
So sorry about the trouble its giving you! Keep me informed and any other questions just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.