Verizon $50 credit

DancingRAZR

Reaction score
I read in one of the threads about Verizon giving out credits due to outages. Can't find the thread though. Please help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I read in one of the threads about Verizon giving out credits due to outages. Can't find the thread though. Please help

not sure about $50, but I called this morning and told them I was unhappy with the 4G outages, that I spend $60/ month for data for both lines and expect it to be available. They applied a $10/line credit for a $20 total credit. Since the outages were less than 3 days total, I doubt they'll give a $50/credit unless you are paying for a 10GB/month tiered plan.

Ansa82

Reaction score
Yes verizon gave me a $30 credit for the 3 outages in December. It was listed on my account as an inconvenience credit & it was a one time deal.

PSR12

Reaction score
Yes verizon gave me a $30 credit for the 3 outages in December. It was listed on my account as an inconvenience credit & it was a one time deal.

Did you ask for it or they just added the credit?

Ansa82

Reaction score
I called on the day of the last outage....I asked if there was any info on when 4G would be back up. The rep apologized...and acknowledged service was out in my area. I told him it had been out often lately and he acknowledged 4G had been out 3 times in december. I didnt ask for credit...he offered it and apologized for any inconvenience.