Verizon 4G LTE Unlimited Data Customers Can Get Separate $30 Unlimited Tethering

03stage2

Reaction score
some1 from other forum comfirmed that he or she upgraded to the unlimited hot spot for 30 bucks.

I just got off the phone with the business center and they said there were no unlimited tethering options for anyone, consumer or business side.

If you get this working with them please post up how you got them to find the promotion.

Blacksantron

Reaction score
2gig is nothing. I can do that in an afternoon. Don't limit my unlimited.
Is there a petition out there to stop verizon from double dipping on data charges?

Sent From My OC'd Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated Droid X

AntiNorm

Reaction score
For those with 4G phones, do you see a $30 unlimited hotspot option?

Not right now I don't. I see Unlimited Data as an option, followed by the various data plans with and without Mobile Hotspot.

Mobile Hotspot on my phone does still work. (I'm rooted and running a custom ROM, but this is the 'official' hotspot application)

N4UPD

Reaction score
I am now signed up with the $30 unlimited tethering plan. I called the promotions number like they had with the new unlimited plan back in the late 2010 time frame. She said there is a lot of confusion since the new data plans are coming out. The number I called was 877-873-3278.She said if I tell anyone to make sure they are familiar with the eligibility of the unlimited plan.:icon_ banana:

03stage2

Reaction score
I called in again and they told me it wasnt available yet again. This time I asked for a supervisor and sure enough they found the plan. $30 unlimited 4G tether. :icon_ banana:

Beka27

Reaction score
NICE! I'm not eligible for this (and have no need for it anyways), but I'm glad people who want it are getting it!!!

Are you guys going to be doing 24 hours a day tethering? (I have to admit, I'd be tempted...)

KKDV

Reaction score
They definitely don't want to tell you about this option, but after talking to a manager, I got my unlimited plan and my corporate discount also applies to the cost. This is a pretty sweet deal.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

delcopa

Reaction score
They definitely don't want to tell you about this option, but after talking to a manager, I got my unlimited plan and my corporate discount also applies to the cost. This is a pretty sweet deal.

I just called and they checked with the supervisor and they said they know nothing about an unlimited plan for 30 actually said they have no unlimited options at all for tethering. Go figure

03stage2

Reaction score

I just called and they checked with the supervisor and they said they know nothing about an unlimited plan for 30 actually said they have no unlimited options at all for tethering. Go figure

Took them forever to find it but they did indeed find it. Keep calling until you get someone compitent...

KKDV

Reaction score
Tell them what the article said and that you know five people that got it so far. I called the number the hotspot told me to call.

BubbaRob

Reaction score
some1 from other forum comfirmed that he or she upgraded to the unlimited hot spot for 30 bucks.

I just added it myself. It's $30 and is unlimited. The Rep found the plan in their list of codes, but had to read through it to make sure it was indeed unlimited. She said it was and I'm good to go.

FRISKY

Reaction score
I just signed up for the $30 unlimited tethering plan on two Charge phones....no problem...............

AntiNorm

Reaction score
I just called 611 and had the $30 unlimited hotspot option added, no problem.

The CSR sounded like she hadn't heard of this option, so she checked with someone, and confirmed everything -- as long as you have the $29.99 unlimited data plan, you can get $30 hotspot access, and yes, it is unlimited.