Verizon 4g LTE Sim Card swapping

BeHell

Reaction score
Alright ladies and gents, who's doing it, between what devices, any issues or problems, etc? My plan is to get a jet pack(mifi) from verizon and a galaxy nexus off eBay and using the sim from the mifi in the nexus for a data only 4g lte VOIP phone. is anyone doing this???

dscan

Reaction score
This should work with no problem.

Can I use my Verizon Wireless 4G SIM in more than one device?

Yes; the Verizon Wireless 4G SIM card contains all of your subscriber information, so the SIM card is portable and can be used in any Verizon Wireless-certified 4G device. All usage will be billed to the account associated with the 4G SIM card.

Straight from the Sim Card FAQ on Verizons website.

N4UPD

Reaction score
Bought a LG Vl600 usb 4g modem and plan on using one of my lines to swap the sim into the 4g modem when we need 4g speed. Otherwise I done a esn swap from my unlimited alltel 3g data to a 3g verizon device so when they cut off our alltel devices I'll still have the 3g unlimited plan. If I decide to do the sim swap permantly I can get a straight talk samsung proclaim that is on the verizon network and has unlimited talk ,text and somewhat unlimited data, but can use wifi if I need to.

stang64

Reaction score
I'm doing it, no problem so far. I swap them between a Razr and a Rezound.