Verification failing?

OP
M

MsterKush

Reaction score
In that post it mentions the fact that the phone is NOT rooted. My phone shows superuser and busybox and some apps say that it is rooted but nothing can actually get SU access. Just ignore all that?

MotoCache1

Chief Droid Scientist
Reaction score
If you're technically inclined, grab sbf_flash and the files from the "root any OS" topic, stick 'em on your Mac, grab an Ubuntu live ISO image, burn it to a CD, boot the CD on your Mac, and try to use sbf_flash under Ubuntu. You don't need to actually install Ubuntu to your Mac -- it will boot and run off the CD. Never done it (don't have a Mac) but my quick Googling suggests that you could.

OP
M

MsterKush

Reaction score
I'm going to try that long method tomorrow with my friends PC (its Windows7 but thats all I have to work with). If UnstableApps comes out with a EasyRoot for FRG22D, will I be okay again? Should I just wait for it and then recover my image and pretend this never happened?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks Moto, wasn't sure of how to do it on Mac (don't have one)

I'm going to try that long method tomorrow with my friends PC (its Windows7 but thats all I have to work with). If UnstableApps comes out with a EasyRoot for FRG22D, will I be okay again?

Good, use link 3 in my sig

And NO. I would NEVER use a one click root method (don't trust them, seen to many issues). Link 3 will always work.

OP
M

MsterKush

Reaction score
Borrowed my brothers windows 7 desktop and followed those steps.

perfecto!

Thanks again!dancedroid

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Borrowed my brothers windows 7 desktop and followed those steps.

perfecto!

Thanks again!dancedroid

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:YEAH!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: