Vegas odds on whether Razr HD/HD Maxx gets JellyBean by year's end?

dan.dar

Reaction score
Maybe from Moto to VZW, but what about to end users' phones. Based on Motorola's track record I'd put money on these phones not getting Jelly Bean by year's end.

pblakk

Reaction score
They already promised Jelly Bean by the end of the year. Google it.

OP
D

dan.dar

Reaction score
Motorola promised alot of things. They promised Bionic ICS update, they promised OG Razr ICS weeks after it came out only to deliver 6 months later. Why should I believe them?

beefchopper

Reaction score
Motorola promised alot of things. They promised Bionic ICS update, they promised OG Razr ICS weeks after it came out only to deliver 6 months later. Why should I believe them?

Did they give a specific time frame for those promises? I believe since they have specifically promised the upgrade before the end of the year if they do not perform on that promise any buyer of the phone will have the legal right to return it or there is a 100% certainty of a class action suit filed against Motorola/Verizon.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
id like to see what happens if they don't release the update by years end.. my guess will be tons of complaining and forgetting about it when its time for u to upgrade lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk