VCast??

gentlefury

Reaction score
in a couple months when Flash comes out you won't have any need for any of the old vcast apps.

JayMonster

Reaction score
Yes... it is true... the Droid can't run apps built on other operating systems, in this case Brew (duh).

Of course, if you are willing to spend $15/month (the cost of VCast TV) to watch "Lost" on your phone... perhaps a smartphone isn't for you. :icon_ devil:

Makes sense....someone asks about a feature and they are told that maybe they shouldn't own the device at all. I assume you work for Apple.

Take care,
Rob

Yeah... I work for Apple, that is why I spend so much time in this forum attempting to answer questions for people on their Droids.

You didn't ask about features... you complained about not being able to watch "Lost" I'm sorry my dry humor did not make it across... I was picking on your deciding the need to see Lost was such a *critical* issue.

Maybe it is just me, but I can't understand how anybody can want to spend $15/month to watch television on a phone.

supahrob

Reaction score
Yes... it is true... the Droid can't run apps built on other operating systems, in this case Brew (duh).

Of course, if you are willing to spend $15/month (the cost of VCast TV) to watch "Lost" on your phone... perhaps a smartphone isn't for you. :icon_ devil:

Makes sense....someone asks about a feature and they are told that maybe they shouldn't own the device at all. I assume you work for Apple.

Take care,
Rob

Yeah... I work for Apple, that is why I spend so much time in this forum attempting to answer questions for people on their Droids.

You didn't ask about features... you complained about not being able to watch "Lost" I'm sorry my dry humor did not make it across... I was picking on your deciding the need to see Lost was such a *critical* issue.

Maybe it is just me, but I can't understand how anybody can want to spend $15/month to watch television on a phone.

lol I never said it was a critical feature... I was just checking if the Droid could do it, found out it couldn't and simply mentioned that it would have been cool but no big deal. Then you waltzed in with a load of piss and vinegar that no one asked for. Do you need a hug or somethin? Is everything ok? Lol

Take care,
Rob

Claudia

Reaction score
We just got our Moto Droids and I was wondering the same thing. How to watch Vcast videos on it. Not because I want to watch them, but because when we're in a waiting room it gives my girls, under 10, something to do besides complain about the wait time or long car ride.
Can anyone refer me to an app that will allow them to watch Disney or Nick shows? or anything kids related? thx