vcast web page

kckndrgn

Reaction score
Yes, there are no hidden icons

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

solar

Reaction score
If you open your task manager and look under processes, do you see one called MotoConnect.exe? This is thr process that launches wen you plug in.

kckndrgn

Reaction score
If you open your task manager and look under processes, do you see one called MotoConnect.exe? This is thr process that launches wen you plug in.

No there is no MotoConnect.exe running that I can see.

When I connect the droid to the PC I always get a "there is software available ..." box, I alway click "NO" I don't want that crap.

I did not install any software when I first hooked up the droid, all I want it to do is charge the phone while I'm at work.

solar

Reaction score
I would install the motoconnect software, then you should be able to tell it not to open the website. I dont know any other way around it.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I removed the moto connect software. When it was installed, each time I plugged or unplugged my D2, my PC was slow as dirt for about 2 minutes. Since uninstalling it, no problems.

solar

Reaction score
I removed the moto connect software. When it was installed, each time I plugged or unplugged my D2, my PC was slow as dirt for about 2 minutes. Since uninstalling it, no problems.
Maybe once you install it, then change the setting to not display the webpage on connection, you can uninstall it and not have the web page pop up again then. Never thought to try that. The software doesn't seem to have any ill effect on my PC so I just ignore it. :)