Vcast available for android now

Droid101

Reaction score
it's in the market now. search for "V Cast"

but it's horrible!! i can't seem to figure out how to unsubscribe. i need to call VZ.

quality is similar to jetflicks... but, there are so few tv shows listed (for example, community had only 2 episodes listed... lol, and they were cut into 4 pieces), and of course, no live channels :(

Its cut up for easier upload on their end. And also their contracts restrict them to only having a certain numbers of apps up at once just like hulu has an episode up for 30 days then its taken down. Vcast is the same as I remember it just the video quality being better. If you don't want to pay 10 bucks that's your choice but remember there is a free month promotion in effect till the 11th.

Live video is on vcast mobile TV which is available in a limited market. Mobile TV is provided by Flo TV so whatever Flo TV has they do. The only thing vcast videos will have live is soccer and the NFL network (once the season starts)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Does anyone know if that after the free trial it automatically subscribes you or do you have to verify you want to keep it?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Does anyone know if that after the free trial it automatically subscribes you or do you have to verify you want to keep it?

I would bet you have to call and cancel.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea thats what I was guessing... ya know, vzs got a nerve.. $10 for that, $$so much for text, $30 for data... what the @(@_) is vcast and sms??? its DATA... doube charging is what it is...or triple..

issues636

Reaction score
Yea thats what I was guessing... ya know, vzs got a nerve.. $10 for that, $$so much for text, $30 for data... what the @(@_) is vcast and sms??? its DATA... doube charging is what it is...or triple..

yeah seriously. i understand SMS, kind of, but to me, this is data. i shouldn't have to pay ANOTHER $10 when i already pay $30 for data. i won't even be trying this.

Skyfire browser + atdhe.net is where i'll be watching my soccer games.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I guess the free trial offer is over, I went in to try it and they wanted me to pick a subscription plan.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Skyfire browser + atdhe.net is where i'll be watching my soccer games.

You got that right!

A trick for those that are new to atdhe.net: when you select a link in Skyfire, and with the rendering mode in "Android" mode, LONG press the link you want to watch, then choose open, and the popup menu with the video feed should appear. Press menu if it does not pop up automatically after a few seconds. Normally tapping, which tries to open the video in a window, doesn't work.